Outworld Devourer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Outworld Devourer
3 years ago#1
Why doesnt anyone use him? He seems like a pretty broken hero. Is it because hes too squishy for a hard carry or what?
"black people like MJ bleach their skin, while white people spit roast themselves to become black" ~Fimb
3 years ago#2
OD > AM
PKMN Black FC: 3568 7240 4459
PKMN White 2 FC: 0004 1159 8660
3 years ago#3
The only reason why I don't use him is because BKB makes him the saddest hero around, other than that he is a powerhouse.
3 years ago#4
Reason 1 was mentioned.

Reason 2? An underfarmed one was still taking upwards of 700 damage from Mana Burn alone in a Nyx game earlier today.
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Writer for Lime Green Network, a gaming and general media blog - limegreennetwork.com
3 years ago#5
He's hardcountered by any type of silence.

Which sucks since he is such an awesome hero.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
League of Legends = checkers DotA 2 = chess
3 years ago#6
No proper escape mechanism as well, Imprison requires your team to actually use the time to come help you or you just delay dying by 4 seconds. And of course BKB means he is useless which is a pretty big deal if you're trying to carry.
3 years ago#7
As people have said, he gets countered very easily. He really needs a lot of farm just to get going, and it's not even smooth sailing from there.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
3 years ago#8
OD is nasty in the right lineups. Essence Aura can be a GODSEND
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
3 years ago#9
he's alright and does get played occasionally in real games
"Some people are just dumb"
3 years ago#10
His primary source of damage is magical and requires constant casting to sustain. If he is silenced he literally hits for a third of the damage he normally does. He's squishy and has no real escape mechanism. His ult is pretty good, I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Outworld Devourer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived