"Why are you building heart on Weaver?"

#21FoxyArekuPosted 2/14/2013 10:47:17 AM
darkholyPL posted...
Annuit_Coeptis posted...
Why would you build heart on AM? Is the entire enemy team trying to kill you and only you?

I need to question the heart on AM as well. Your mobility is your survival tool, and I don't think you have enough slots on AM to put a heart after all your core items and items that you would like before a heart.

AMs core items are battlefury, manta, basher, heart, and then the enemy's ancient, so not sure what you mean.
---
Yes, I changed my sig.. Why was I still acting like I care about that game anyway?
#22pinkpantherfan5Posted 2/14/2013 10:56:05 AM
He does enough damage with mana break that he can go heart right after manta
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#23WeegeeIRLPosted 2/14/2013 12:30:45 PM
darkholyPL posted...
Annuit_Coeptis posted...
Why would you build heart on AM? Is the entire enemy team trying to kill you and only you?

I need to question the heart on AM as well. Your mobility is your survival tool, and I don't think you have enough slots on AM to put a heart after all your core items and items that you would like before a heart.

It's a good replacement for Vanguard after 45+ min

But you're right, it's definitely not a priority by any means.
#24gamesrgreatPosted 2/14/2013 12:34:40 PM
A lot of pros get Heart on AM

Heart helps him when he blinks out like people said. Sorta like what Slark is supposed to be too I guess

Idk I'm just spitballin but I would guess Heart would also go really nicely with his third skill helping his overall defense/survivability making him have great EHP
---
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time
#25darkholyPLPosted 2/14/2013 1:18:07 PM
WeegeeIRL posted...
darkholyPL posted...
Annuit_Coeptis posted...

Fair enough. I'm not much of a carry player (usually support), but for some reason getting some life steal made more sense on AM in my mind then a heart did... *shrugs**

*-Then again I'm a baddie, so what do I know.. ;)
---
"..just scratch any opinion, and underneath it you'll find a human being, trying to justify their own existence." -Richard Jeni
R.o.B id: darkholypl
#26blade6321Posted 2/14/2013 1:28:44 PM
WeegeeIRL posted...
darkholyPL posted...
Annuit_Coeptis posted...

There's almost no reason to get vanguard on AM nowadays.
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#27Annuit_CoeptisPosted 2/15/2013 2:21:04 AM
Alternative_1 posted...
Heart is the best HP item in the game. If you don't see why it's amazing on a six slotted AM or pretty much any hero then I don't know what to say.

Heart core on every hero, you heard it here first folks.

Heart is by far the most useless item in that it does absolutely nothing if you wouldn't have died without it. There are still good reasons to get heart, but "I want to do crappy blinks at the worst times so all 5 enemy heroes focus me" isn't one of them.
#28acesxhighPosted 2/15/2013 11:04:13 AM
Heart is by far the most useless item, you heard it here first folks.
---
Official Ubisoft hater of everywhere
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif
#29Annuit_CoeptisPosted 2/15/2013 11:07:06 AM
You know, I'll stand by that (just because it's funny).
#30ScarletShinPosted 2/15/2013 9:04:30 PM
Heart is good on every hero. I don't see why you wouldn' want one...

at some point. Maybe the last item or the 5th. But definitely not before core items.
---
Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past.
...wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.
- QuestionableContent.net