Why is Razor so bad?

#1veralecePosted 2/14/2013 11:28:59 PM
Or maybe I'm just bad?

I just can't make him work, and last hitting is nearly impossible. Iv'e tried nearly every item build order I can think of as well, I had a match earlier that was dreadful. Solo bot lane against Kunkka and their was nothing I could do to stop the rape train.
#2xoAxeloxPosted 2/14/2013 11:31:10 PM
razor wins all 1v1 matchups against melee heroes

so yes youre bad
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#3NewAnimeFanDVPosted 2/14/2013 11:32:46 PM
He has pretty terrible stats and an awkward attack animation compared to most heroes.
He does require some skill to do well so maybe he just isn't the hero for you.

And yes, even though axel said it harshly if it was purely 1v1 you should have done better, or Maybe Skill Static link next time
---
The official Flail Girl(Seven) of the Final Fantasy XIII: Agito(Type-0) board
http://andriasang.com/con1vm/one_piece_rpg_psp/
#4veralece(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:33:04 PM
xoAxelox posted...
razor wins all 1v1 matchups against melee heroes

so yes youre bad

Fair enough.
#5funkyfritterPosted 2/14/2013 11:46:25 PM
Razor is fine. He underperforms because people always try to build him like other ranged agility heroes.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#6Alternative_1Posted 2/15/2013 12:05:59 AM
You really shouldn't be losing solo vs. a melee hero. His damage steal destroys them. Were you not using it very much? Because that's his main reason to be, so if you're not using it then he really will be terrible.
---
Russia is NOT in Western Europe.
#7DarkishFriendPosted 2/15/2013 12:13:25 AM
He's an anti carry that does damage when you attack him but has almost nothing threatening about him. Without stealing someone's attack damage he does next to no damage and both his aoes are trash. One wants you to be far away for the max damage and one needs you close and it can also hit creeps.

If you build him tanky you can hit for any damage outside of stealing it and if you build for carry you're squishy as hell and is outperformed by other carries.
---
TF2, a game about spending RL money to open an ingame item, to receive an ingame item, to trade for an ingame item. Oh, and there is some shooter minigame.
#8Alternative_1Posted 2/15/2013 12:21:52 AM
Razor isn't threatening? Wut? If you have co-ordination your teammates can allow you to steal insane damage and demolish.

And his ult is mainly about anti-armour, not damage.
---
Russia is NOT in Western Europe.
#9KOTRsssPosted 2/15/2013 12:26:26 AM
He is all about chase and there are better heroes for that.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#10Bald_MoneyPosted 2/15/2013 12:40:37 AM
He has kind of an odd skillset and doesn't really excel in anything. There's little reason to use him as a chaser when there are better chasers. There's no reason to use him as an anti carry because there are better anti carries.