Ridiculous Tool's stream - 720p & 60 fps

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Ridiculous Tool's stream - 720p & 60 fps
3 years ago#31
Streaming.
If you're begging for your life why don't you ask your MONEY to save you?! ~ Kenshin Himura
3 years ago#32
Feeding time.
If you're begging for your life why don't you ask your MONEY to save you?! ~ Kenshin Himura
3 years ago#33
I'm gonna give away the scythe of twin deaths that I got a few weeks ago as a drop. I'll probably hold a giveaway in the lota channel at some point.
3 years ago#34
I was thinking of either participating or casting a tournament that a friend of mine is hosting. Not sure yet. Here's the steam page if anybody is interested in what I'm talking about.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RazorLightCup
3 years ago#35
Participate and stream it man!
3 years ago#36
My friends and I decided to participate -> PRACTICE TIME IN TRYHARD CAPTAINS MODE!
3 years ago#37
You need 4 more followers for a giveaway.
3 years ago#38
A1RollerRager posted...
You need 4 more followers for a giveaway.

That is an accurate statement.
3 years ago#39
Nice game as Enchantress. I've been missing the live streams lately but I've gone back and watched what I missed.
3 years ago#40
Haven't done much streaming lately, but I'd like to get back into it.
Streaming now for those interested.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. Ridiculous Tool's stream - 720p & 60 fps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived