Is there a better feeling than when the other team throws?

#1UltraCookiePosted 3/14/2013 4:40:54 PM
Probably. But it's still a pretty good feeling.
#2iSkadooshPosted 3/14/2013 4:59:49 PM
Many. You need to get out more.
#3UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:06:29 PM
I live in a house boat, there's nowhere for me to go.
#4IynxorPosted 3/14/2013 5:06:30 PM
well, even without delving into things outside the game that are much more satisfying

there's the feeling when you manage to come back from a disadvantage without relying on the other team to actively throw
---
'Madcow you know I love you buddy. Almost as much as I love suspending you for asinine things.' ~TheMissingLink1186
http://i.imgur.com/jNe4H.jpg
#5ddrgrandmastaPosted 3/14/2013 5:32:48 PM
i don't like winning because the other team throws the game (unless we are losing horribly). i like it when it's an even/interesting match up (whether or not we win). but i hate when we lose to a team full of dbags.
---
Sbrown lol more like brownS as in brown stain as in poop stain because that's all you are LOL -typhon
#6eldanonPosted 3/15/2013 6:55:20 AM
I'd much rather have a close fight to the end... probably the most fun game I had we had both teams whacking each other's thrones, it was literally a split second that decided the game as both thrones were under 2% health at the same time.
#7rabies_nekoPosted 3/15/2013 7:47:30 AM

Wouldn't that give you more places to go, since you're on a boat. Just saying.
#8LRN_2_PLAYPosted 3/15/2013 7:53:21 AM
rabies_neko posted...

Wouldn't that give you more places to go, since you're on a boat. Just saying.

Maybe it's moored in a deserted lake.
---
<gfaqs> because yes </gfaqs>
Former TF2 Superstud. Currently looking to add DotA2 to my patchy record in competitive gaming.
#9ThePCFanGirlPosted 3/15/2013 8:11:49 AM
UltraCookie posted...

Actually it's pretty insulting, it means you won because of a throw, and not out playing opponent.

Capitalizing on someone mistake is fine, but someone on the other team throwing the game in my opinion sucks.
---
Say no to D&D 4E!
#10GgabrielBRPosted 3/15/2013 8:31:07 AM
ThePCFanGirl posted...
UltraCookie posted...

Actually it's pretty insulting, it means you won because of a throw, and not out playing opponent.

Capitalizing on someone mistake is fine, but someone on the other team throwing the game in my opinion sucks.

Insulting? Hell, throw the game is like saying "GG, we suck, you're gods and we're never going to be as good as you"

You should feel happy when someone throws the game, it means you're much more skilled than they, that they know that there's nothing to do anymore.
---
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brarch/
"Would you like a second opinion? You are also UGLY!" - Medic