6.77c changes

#61Ether_StrikePosted 3/17/2013 12:17:38 AM
drow is such a boring concept or a hero. she went from innocuous lol tier baby's first agi carry to god of all dota to the margins of no one cares.

why does this boring hero concept get 2000 patches centered on her
---
~SK
When I am taken, all my memories will fade, crowded out by eternal suffering.~Benjamin "Yahtzee" Croshaw
#62FormalhautPosted 3/17/2013 12:21:22 AM

league of legends copied the hero and focused a ton of their marketing on her

thus drow in dota is a hero that really attracts people converting from league, thus valve focus marketing on her to attract people

it's no surprise that she's in the forefront of patching etc -- the more she's changed, made OP, UP, etc, the mokre people will talk about her, the more league players will hear about her and be interested in dota
---
I'm not a troll or a moron. It's a joke. Humour exists. Google it.
#63UltraCookiePosted 3/17/2013 6:51:32 AM
Formalhaut posted...

league of legends copied the hero and focused a ton of their marketing on her

thus drow in dota is a hero that really attracts people converting from league, thus valve focus marketing on her to attract people

it's no surprise that she's in the forefront of patching etc -- the more she's changed, made OP, UP, etc, the mokre people will talk about her, the more league players will hear about her and be interested in dota

Which League hero?
#64Guns_A_BlazingPosted 3/17/2013 7:48:01 AM
UltraCookie posted...
Which League hero?

Apparently someone named Ashe (several comparison threads on the league board).
#65Kyle901Posted 3/17/2013 11:17:42 AM
I hate it when Icefrog does balance changes around pub games. Spirit breaker, ursa and SK hate him too. Now Drow hates him.

Considering drow wasn't available in pro games and most pros agreed she was OP, I think you're being stupid.

Pro players haven't thought that since her global aura was removed. And that's just because the concept of it was ridiculously broken. She provides nothing but right click with no mobility and almost no utility. She's not a good hero. She had a brief moment to shine in pubs and that's it.
---
We never got an answer, The question slipped my mind
I've been so busy killing, That I haven't found the time