*Gets wrecked in bot lane as SF, be useless afterwards*

#1MStruchoPosted 3/16/2013 3:45:06 PM
Haven't said much besides missing calls and pings, at the end of the guy, a teammate goes in all chat and says ''Report Nevermore for text abuse''

Stay classy dota 2 players, stay classy.
---
What were you expecting, a sig?
#2JellicPosted 3/16/2013 3:47:19 PM
You're playing SF in bot that is your problem you are in that type of que
---
Only playing Lone Druid seriously for the next 6 months.
#3scythe16Posted 3/16/2013 4:26:59 PM
If it ever gets to the point where your lane doesn't work out the best thing you can possibly do is just stack ancients and camps. Even when coming back from death just look at the time and just head to stack. SF can stack multiple camps at once and burn them down instantly. Some of my worst starts have been as SF. You can always come back.
---
"Just let me tell you a little lesson buddy. The cream always rises to the top...And I'm about to show you the white hot cream, of an 8th grade boy!"
#4UltraCookiePosted 3/16/2013 4:31:55 PM
scythe16 posted...
If it ever gets to the point where your lane doesn't work out the best thing you can possibly do is just stack ancients and camps. Even when coming back from death just look at the time and just head to stack. SF can stack multiple camps at once and burn them down instantly. Some of my worst starts have been as SF. You can always come back.

This. I hate it when players will feed, and I'll say "please stop feeding top lane" or something, and they will use the other lanes superior lineup as an excuse for their feeding. It's like people don't understand that you CAN abandon a lane. I'd rather they have free farm than free farm and kills. But instead you'll get responses like "too many stuns, what am I supposed to do?"

And for the record, I don't consider one or two deaths to be feeding. Those are honest mistakes that can result from underestimating your opponents laning power. I'm talking about players that are 0-5 by the 10 minute mark.
#5blade6321Posted 3/16/2013 4:43:02 PM
UltraCookie posted...
scythe16 posted...

This. I hate it when players will feed, and I'll say "please stop feeding top lane" or something, and they will use the other lanes superior lineup as an excuse for their feeding. It's like people don't understand that you CAN abandon a lane. I'd rather they have free farm than free farm and kills. But instead you'll get responses like "too many stuns, what am I supposed to do?"

And for the record, I don't consider one or two deaths to be feeding. Those are honest mistakes that can result from underestimating your opponents laning power. I'm talking about players that are 0-5 by the 10 minute mark.

I tend not to think too kindly of players telling others to 'stop feeding'.

It's not like they're gonna have a sudden revelation of "OH DYING IS BAD" and proceed to play amazing and not die.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#6UltraCookiePosted 3/16/2013 4:55:34 PM
blade6321 posted...
UltraCookie posted...
scythe16 posted...

I tend not to think too kindly of players telling others to 'stop feeding'.

It's not like they're gonna have a sudden revelation of "OH DYING IS BAD" and proceed to play amazing and not die.

I don't literally say "no feed plz", more like "maybe you should abandon top lane, they're clearly winning it and you're just handing them kills" or something contextually relevant. I don't think there is anything unreasonable about stating something to this effect and if you have a problem with players pointing out other players mistakes/things that aren't working out then maybe a team based game isn't for you.
#7IynxorPosted 3/16/2013 5:04:46 PM
que

---
"The only good thing about this topic is Lynxor" -ncsnake