If you don't have Dota 2 and would like to have it, do the following.
1) Check this page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot Should say "Currently Online" in the top right hand corner. If so, then:
2) INSTALL STEAM (If you don't have it already)
3) Add the bot to your Friends List if its online. If its offline, please wait until its online to do the request. The Friend's list is accessed from the bottom right hand corner of the Steam window. Open the Friends List and then at the bottom of the list, click "Add Friend". Type in the name of the bot: "Dota 2 Dispenser". Just go through and find a profile that matches the one from the link above.
Once you have added the bot, it should appear in your Friends list straight away.
4) Right click on the Dota 2 Dispenser bot in the Friends list and click "Send Message". Send the bot a MESSAGE saying "give dota" Without the quotations " " of course...
5) Should receive a Dota 2 invite pretty fast!
Any problems, just post here or on the bot's wall.
Not my bot, but thought that this was a really cool idea. Donated my stock too :D.