just had the most intriguing slark player I've ever seen

#1crazyjester32Posted 4/25/2013 5:04:51 PM
He would go around, duel heros not even fully expecting a kill, then would back off with his ult when he would get low.

He would do this quite a bit, untill later in the game I realized he was stealing almost 300 agi, had insane aspd and a basher.

Of course we lost because he refused to buy a bkb, but it was still cool nonetheless. Viable?
#2ThePlasmaStormPosted 4/25/2013 5:06:52 PM
100 slashes in 2 minutes.
Impressive, Snake
---
`._Out! Out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow_.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/totalratchetfan/newersiggy.png
#3Aero_15Posted 4/25/2013 5:27:07 PM
I prefer the Dark Pact Slarks who rush Medallion of Courage. The damage is very noticeable during the mid game ganks.
#4KOTRsssPosted 4/25/2013 5:32:02 PM
The agility steal isnt permanent, if that's the conclusion you came to.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#5aalniusPosted 4/25/2013 6:26:26 PM
KOTRsss posted...
The agility steal isnt permanent, if that's the conclusion you came to.

it was for me in my last match with a slark i got hit once by a slark then didnt get hit for another ten minutes and the - stat was still on me.

but yeh normally it goes away
---
http://dotabuff.com/players/89497302
#6DaVeBoYPosted 4/25/2013 9:18:42 PM
crazyjester32 posted...
He would go around, duel heros not even fully expecting a kill, then would back off with his ult when he would get low.

He would do this quite a bit, untill later in the game I realized he was stealing almost 300 agi, had insane aspd and a basher.

Of course we lost because he refused to buy a bkb, but it was still cool nonetheless. Viable?

That's exactly how Slark is supposed to be played. If you can get the kill, fine and good.

If you're about to die and the attention is on you, run and regen, then come back in again.
---
Not changing this sig until MCMG vs Staniels happens
Started on 01/05/2009
#7Annuit_CoeptisPosted 4/25/2013 9:19:25 PM
I got hit once by a Slark and I've had -stat in all my games since. It sucks.
#8JanwayDaahlPosted 4/25/2013 9:29:50 PM
I usually go treads (or phase)--> stick --> shadow blade --> armlet or basher --> (one of the previous two)

I haven't tried medalion on him though... sounds like it might be good
---
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
#9FoxyArekuPosted 4/25/2013 9:31:07 PM
If you buy shadow blade on him you are terribad.
---
Dota 2 and WoW all the way.
#10Ultima_Weapon33Posted 4/25/2013 9:32:21 PM
FoxyAreku posted...
If you buy shadow blade on him you are terribad.

No, you are.

It's really good on him because Shadow Blade is a dumb item good on every hero. You set up a free pounce and it has obvious synergy with Shadow Dance.
---
A true hero never wavers. My place is at the top.
Bring me a real challenge. CHA