Anyone else going to TI3?

#11eldanonPosted 5/1/2013 6:33:57 AM
LordlyRaven posted...
I will probably be there, though only for the first 3 days. My wife's friend decided that she should get married 400 miles away from home that weekend, and of course, i have to be there as my wife's date. :/

In any case, I have a friend who lives in downtown so i'll be able to crash at his pad. I was also thinking about making a gfaqs sign for the cameramen, but we'll see. >_>

This is silly, just promise your wife you'll attend that friend's next wedding! This is America!
#12LordlyRavenPosted 5/1/2013 9:17:43 AM
eldanon posted...

This is silly, just promise your wife you'll attend that friend's next wedding! This is America!

Ha! What's funny is that my brother-in-law told us, the day of our wedding, after the ceremony, that he wasn't pleased by what he chose to wear. So he said that at his sister's next wedding, he knew what he wanted to wear. He had absolutely no idea what he was actually saying as my wife and I laughed. Well, I laughed, the wife gave him a pretty incredulous look, then I'm pretty sure she started laughing too.

Regardless, 3 days of top play will still be worth it I think, it just sucks that I'll miss the grand finals if I go.
---
Honey, I don't know what you are. For all I know, you could be some fat dude sitting in a stim chair with his **** hanging out.
#13FearMyAfroPosted 5/1/2013 10:12:05 AM
I live like ten minutes away. I guess I should go.
#14Alternative_1Posted 5/1/2013 10:30:43 AM
Nah. Did book it off work and might spend the weekend with a friend watching the games though.

#yolo
---
Russia is NOT in Western Europe.
#15iTz_SLammiPosted 5/1/2013 10:40:42 AM
how to tell boss/parents im taking off work to watch a video game tournament >_>
---
Twitter: @_SammiB
Steam: iTz_SLammi
#16LordlyRavenPosted 5/1/2013 10:47:04 AM
iTz_SLammi posted...
how to tell boss/parents im taking off work to watch a video game tournament >_>

If you haven't, watch The Wizard. That will show you the greatness of video game tournaments, and why you should go to one.

And the 'greatness' of the nintendo power glove. :D
---
Honey, I don't know what you are. For all I know, you could be some fat dude sitting in a stim chair with his **** hanging out.
#17Alternative_1Posted 5/1/2013 10:47:29 AM
iTz_SLammi posted...

Nothing wrong with unusual hobbies. Don't worry about it.

Maybe don't tell the boss if he's a jerk though. He might not appreciate it. :P
---
Russia is NOT in Western Europe.
#18TheCollectiveXPosted 5/1/2013 12:29:20 PM
I'll be going, was planning on spending 2 weeks in Seattle between rotations with a cousin. TI3 just sweetens the deal :D
---
http://www.last.fm/user/TCX2408
#19Bald_MoneyPosted 5/1/2013 12:47:08 PM
I live in seattle so probably yes but we'll see
#20Ultima_Weapon33Posted 5/1/2013 12:49:42 PM
unusual hobbies

>600,000 viewer count
---
A true hero never wavers. My place is at the top.
Bring me a real challenge. CHA