So.. steam just gave me 4 invites

#1BladenytePosted 5/9/2013 6:49:42 PM
does anybody want one? i only played the game once, for about 20 minutes over half a year ago.. so i really dont care =P but if anybody wants a code i'd be happy to toss you an invite, just add me on steam and ask me

steam id is Riftweaver, profile picture is a little cartoon guy, if theres more than 1
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#2games_pot1Posted 5/9/2013 9:16:17 PM
What did Valve give this to all there players? I got the same thing the only problem is that I know my friends wont play it. There is to much of a learning curve for them.
#3DaGreatOnelolPosted 5/9/2013 9:44:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4thehelpfulgamerPosted 5/11/2013 7:16:50 AM
There's about a billion of these floating around nowadays, bro. Not sure why they're even needed at this point.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#5SalvadorWarholPosted 5/11/2013 8:09:41 AM
people **** out invites now
#6KOTRsssPosted 5/11/2013 4:23:28 PM
games_pot1 posted...
What did Valve give this to all there players? I got the same thing the only problem is that I know my friends wont play it. There is to much of a learning curve for them.

Yeah, and they put a whole bunch of effort into a boring, drawn out tutorial that doesnt even explain the mechanics of the game much better than a WC3 campain.

I mean, for christ's sake at least put them in a lane with creep waves spawning.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."