pro tip medusa players

#1c2water099Posted 5/12/2013 8:06:52 AM
Stop building linken's first. They are gonna be pushing u need damage to be a threat.

Thank you very much.
#2blade6321Posted 5/12/2013 8:26:25 AM
Linken's first is best build most of the time, Medusa's not going to be a great help with just a single damage item.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#3ignivimPosted 5/12/2013 8:44:21 AM
c2water099 posted...
Stop building linken's first. They are gonna be pushing u need damage to be a threat.

Thank you very much.

she's a hard carry.
#4fbplayer1064Posted 5/12/2013 8:45:27 AM
pro tip, use a hero that's not terrible.

Any hero that is completely useless without at least 30 minutes of uninterrupted farm is garbage
#5AiphremPosted 5/12/2013 8:47:13 AM
The problem is that most people in pub can't last hit and end up getting their first item within like 25-30 minutes on dusa, while by that time they should have at least 2-3 big items...
---
Wrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!
Now playing: DotA 2 and anything else in between
#6SwaglockHolmesPosted 5/12/2013 8:49:31 AM
Aiphrem posted...
The problem is that most people in pub can't last hit and end up getting their first item within like 25-30 minutes on dusa, while by that time they should have at least 2-3 big items...

If u got 2-3 big items by 25 min as dusa ur fed to hell
---
SFTBNTWTFH
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mikoow/ trade me dope items
#7c2water099(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:13:59 AM
Hand of Midas by 5-10min. If you want to invest in lategame and then a Maelstrom or straight to it ups your farming power and keeps you relevant in the early mid stages of the game with a significant amount of damage. Yes you are a little squishy but most good players have some stat items other than that Ultimate Orb, like drums, aquila etc. Have good positioning for your lack of Linken's early on.

Go linken's or anything with stats you see fit just keep yourself from just sissy punching the enemy when your team needs you early on.

You are kidding me, if you think linken's first is a good idea in this 5 man doto environment, nobody gonna give you time to rice when they see Medusa on enemy team.

4v5, doesn't work very well. That's why Brood is such a terribad hero in pubs too.
#8scythe16Posted 5/12/2013 9:35:13 AM
Aiphrem posted...

Completely useless supports are a contributing factor here. I honestly can't blame carries when their team does absolutely nothing to free up the lane for them. May as well go stack ancients or jungle camps.
---
"Just let me tell you a little lesson buddy. The cream always rises to the top...And I'm about to show you the white hot cream, of an 8th grade boy!"
#9blade6321Posted 5/12/2013 10:06:03 AM
c2water099 posted...
Hand of Midas by 5-10min. If you want to invest in lategame and then a Maelstrom or straight to it ups your farming power and keeps you relevant in the early mid stages of the game with a significant amount of damage. Yes you are a little squishy but most good players have some stat items other than that Ultimate Orb, like drums, aquila etc. Have good positioning for your lack of Linken's early on.

Go linken's or anything with stats you see fit just keep yourself from just sissy punching the enemy when your team needs you early on.

You are kidding me, if you think linken's first is a good idea in this 5 man doto environment, nobody gonna give you time to rice when they see Medusa on enemy team.

rofl

You claim you don't have time to rice and suggest midas.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#10Tekken9292Posted 5/12/2013 11:00:55 AM
Daedalus -> Linken's -> Manta -> Skadi if you want to contribute to the match whatsoever instead of farming for 50 minutes.
---
PSN ID: TekkenDevil9292
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.