Bloodstone suicide is a bit too OP right now

#11EtharinPosted 6/6/2013 4:43:45 PM
4) Complain about teammates because you are still in the very low bracket from doing this
#12The_PwnisherPosted 6/6/2013 4:48:37 PM
Bloodstone charges are very precious and hard to come by late game, throwing them away like that may not benefit you as much as you think.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TCgIqiO.jpg
#13blade6321Posted 6/6/2013 4:48:57 PM
Spending 13k+ gold in order to lose 5/9 of your bloodstone charges, and then get two decent heals in teamfights, and you're dead with no bb at the end of it.

Hmmm...no.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#14BakedStuffEtcPosted 6/6/2013 4:59:53 PM
More like

1) Be Tinker
2) Suicide in teamfight when appropriate and heal the whole team for more than a mek after spamming all your abilities multiple times thanks to Bloodstone's mana regen
3) Respawn almost immediately, teleport back into fight
4) Repeat
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#15UltraCookiePosted 6/6/2013 6:34:36 PM
ZeroXcuses posted...
UltraCookie posted...
If you had all those items then you were probably already winning.

Well, it's difficult to approach itemization in a win/loss situation. If you are winning, you will have farm. If you are losing, you will be behind. Not sure what you are trying to say here.

I'm saying that it's not necessarily OP, he's just ahead. If you have the money to buy all those items it's kind of hard to say it's OP because you're likely already winning the game. It's like saying Heart of Tarrasque is OP because if they manage to kill you with it, you can just buyback and use your BoTs to get back into the fight and deal even more damage with your high HP and strength.

Basically, he's saying the Bloodstone is OP because of how powerfully it can be used in conjunction with two other luxury lategame items. And that's a silly way to judge if an item is OP or not.
#16acesxhighPosted 6/6/2013 6:37:45 PM
BakedStuffEtc posted...
More like

1) Be Tinker
2) Suicide in teamfight when appropriate and heal the whole team for more than a mek after spamming all your abilities multiple times thanks to Bloodstone's mana regen
3) Respawn almost immediately, teleport back into fight
4) Repeat

this is offset by bloodstone being awful on Tinker
bloodstone is still terrible on most heroes and really expensive
---
TIME TO IMPACT EXCITER
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif
#17BakedStuffEtcPosted 6/6/2013 7:02:52 PM
acesxhigh posted...
this is offset by bloodstone being awful on Tinker

ha
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#18Evil_Evil_Evil_Posted 6/6/2013 7:04:13 PM
Bald_Money posted...
Great, you've lost 2/3rds of your charges and also spent an enormous amount on a refresher.

correction: you lose 5/9 of your charges
#19Ultima_Weapon33Posted 6/6/2013 7:15:38 PM
Bloodstone is great on Tinker.

The suicide rearming is worthless though.
---
A true hero never wavers. My place is at the top.
Bring me a real challenge. CHA