So how did i do for my first Meepo game? 15/4/13

#1Retro_CuddlesPosted 6/12/2013 10:10:56 PM
Finally randomed him. dreaded playing him. went top. we were already 1 man down as jugg had disconnected. but we carried on. i couldnt do all the fancy hotkey poof tricks ive seen people do. so i just controlled all my clones at same time, like broodmothers babies.

it worked out in the end. mek and vlads to keep all of us up. deso, bf and crystallus meant other players dropped like flies to me.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/218223993

critique my builds all you want. they work for me. plus meepo is least played so i doubt theres pro players for him. although this is gamefaqs and everyone here is god at gaming.........
---
My IQ is 20 below genius, so im almost genius
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#2Bald_MoneyPosted 6/12/2013 10:15:13 PM
Looks like the enemy team fed a lot. They all have negative k/d ratios.
#3GForceDragonPosted 6/12/2013 10:15:36 PM
Aghanim's is really important on Meepo.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
#4Retro_Cuddles(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:19:19 PM
they actually did better first half of game. then we came back. i was going to go scepter. i had money for it so many times but couldnt decide what to sell to get it.

i decided to try scepter next game as meepo. but terrible russians on eu region so i rage quit.
---
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#5BakedStuffEtcPosted 6/13/2013 12:31:37 AM
crit and battlefury aren't that good on him since it only works on the main meepo iirc

get scepter instead of bfury, it helps you farm harder AND carry harder
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#6pinkpantherfan5Posted 6/13/2013 1:54:17 AM
Scepter>Battlefury The 5th meepo farms more then the cleave would and you also buff all your other dudes
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun. TI3 LETS GO.
#7InfiniteFinityPosted 6/13/2013 2:13:25 AM
so uh... yeah, item choice aside, there's no reason you'd ever skip poof until level seven. even a single poof does pretty significant early damage

but you won the game so that's something i guess
#8ScarletShinPosted 6/13/2013 4:18:02 AM
Retro_Cuddles posted...
mek and vlads to keep all of us up. deso, bf and crystallus meant other players dropped like flies to me.

Mek and Vlads are acceptable on Meepo. Though most players will pick only one and go Agh's for his third item. But it's forgivable on you since it was your first game.

plus meepo is least played so i doubt theres pro players for him.

NoTail says hi.
---
A grown person's inability to read always surprises me.
#9Retro_Cuddles(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:31:28 PM
another meepo game

3 deaths were early game. viper debuff crap.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/218903395

once i got my vlads and fury it was gg for them lol. this time i bought scepter aswell. 5th meepo not really needed imo. then i got assault cuirass.

and another game we won from earlier today

http://dotabuff.com/matches/218325864

this one i did not so good. but still......

......RAT POWER
---
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#10Bald_MoneyPosted 6/13/2013 4:40:46 PM
Why do you keep getting battlefury? It's not a great pickup; it only benefits one of your meepos. Generally you'd want items that affect all of your meepos at once.