Heroes you like, but just cannot play?

#1teh_hellspawnPosted 7/4/2013 3:17:22 AM
Mine is Witch Doctor. Love his kit, voice, background and everything. Cannot properly use Maledict or Death Ward for the life of me. :|
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#2ScarletShinPosted 7/4/2013 4:26:45 AM
Obsi
---
...that's just ridiculous; no-one beats Sub-Zero.
#3_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 7/4/2013 4:59:18 AM(edited)
The only hero that just does not work for me is clockwerk, even though I like his skill set. It is odd, I play plenty of heroes that people rate has being harder to play. And I play other heroes succesfully which share some basic mechanics (Timbersaw for example, aiming and landing a "hookshot"), but I have not been able to get a handle on clockwerks. Though maybe I just had some bad games with him and I should try some more.
---
I5 760 | GTX 560 Ti | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#4EnragedSlithPosted 7/4/2013 5:06:31 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
The only hero that just does not work for me is clockwerk, even though I like his skill set. It is odd, I play plenty of heroes that people rate has being harder to play. And I play other heroes succesfully which share some basic mechanics (Timbersaw for example, aiming and landing a "hookshot"), but I have not been able to get a handle on clockwerks. Though maybe I just had some bad games with him and I should try some more.

Once you learn how to use his ult, you'll basically never miss again and start hitting crazy stuff left and right to the point where it isn't impressive anymore and you just get bored with it.
#5aalniusPosted 7/4/2013 5:34:18 AM
clockwerk, pudge, visage all look nice to play but im average at best with them i might try and get better with clock though he seems fun
---
http://dotabuff.com/players/89497302
#6RuneknPosted 7/4/2013 5:54:43 AM
Mids like TA or Nyx - Just never seem to feel like I'm ganking enough and such.

Carries - Wwwwweeeell it just so happens some of my most favorite characters happen to be such (Clinkz, Jugg, Weaver) and I just always seem to just never get last hits enough. Oh okay, maybe I could get a good score of them in the first 10 or so minutes, but mid-game? Barely getting my first core, or 'ell, in a really bad game, treads. Maybe it's just me being super conservative when a lane's out, or just not going into a jungle enough. Also I just want a FV win just once. I don't like him THAT much, but just one arghhhhhh

Or maybe I could just say "this entire game" since I tend to choke it seems (the people I play with say it's this).
#7anilEhilatedPosted 7/4/2013 6:09:56 AM
I'll just put it Windrunner before someone does it for me.
---
For who could ever...?
#8Akali_BotPosted 7/4/2013 6:23:33 AM
WC3 Dota: Soul Keeper. :|

Dota 2: OD. I random him way too much, and isn't good since the team already has a carry like FV etc.
---
Symmetry in all things
http://imgur.com/IyRhcsr.jpg
#9TME_GuyPosted 7/4/2013 6:28:31 AM
PA. I love using PA. But I just can't. I need to counter a lot to win.
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#10DaVeBoYPosted 7/4/2013 6:36:15 AM
CK, Naga, PL.

I just can't use anyone with illusions, sadly.

TA as well.
---
Not changing this sig until MCMG vs Staniels happens
Started on 01/05/2009