Phantom Assassin Build/Guide

#1MeLikeyPiePosted 8/26/2013 9:11:29 PM
So, I've been playing a lot of Phantom Assassin and I was wondering if I could get a little advice on my build if anyone has it? Or if some novices want to take a gander at it, feel free. (I'm a novice myself though. Haha)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=167058183

I usually build the hyper stone when I don't need the BKB. It also flows into an AC also which is nice.
---
Here I come, King of Heroes! Do you have enough weapons at your disposal? - Emiya Shirou
#2Kharn99Posted 8/26/2013 9:16:22 PM
Bfury is situational. If you're having a hard time farming or find that your team needs you in fights early get the hyperstone + BKB first or get a Maelstrom as a sort of poor man's Bfury to farm that hyperstone and BKB.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
#3BakedStuffEtcPosted 8/26/2013 9:21:45 PM
3-1-1 for lane is pretty standard, yeah. Don't see any reason for any other skill build either
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#4MeLikeyPie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 9:23:42 PM(edited)
Ah, I see. Okay, I'll try that out. But, if I don't build a Battle Fury, should I still build the Ring of Health? Because the thing about the Ring of Health is that it would build into a Perseverance->Battle Furry.

If I -don't- build the RoH should I replace it with another early game item or just save the gold?

Also: @BakedStuffEtc: It's actually not standard in the normal MM. It's usually 2:1:2. Which gets annoying actually when my laning partner wont let me CS properly. >_>
---
Here I come, King of Heroes! Do you have enough weapons at your disposal? - Emiya Shirou
#5HeavenwargodPosted 8/26/2013 9:49:00 PM
Despite Battlefury PAs going out of meta recently, I still find it surprisingly good. But yeah, if it's a lineup that requires you to join teamfights early on, don't go for it. If you need the sustainability in lane, get a Tranquil Boots, or else, you could just stick with Phase Boots and Drums. That said, when PA hits level 5 she shouldn't have much trouble getting farm with Dagger's damage and range so I rarely find the need to get a Tranquil Boots unlike most other carries that don't get RoH.

I personally favor Basher over Hyperstone as Phantom Strike gives you enough attack speed and the trouble most PAs have with is getting kited, rather than inadequate attack speed.
---
Translation projects: Sword Art Online -Infinity Moment-, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
Ayachi's number one fan.
#6elysdeonPosted 8/26/2013 11:08:18 PM
Don't ever buy battlefury on PA, she's a hero killer not a ricer. My standard build for her is phase>hotd>bkb>basher. Most games are over by then but if it's still going on go for abyssal blade or satanic (depending on what you need most) or mkb if their carry has evasion.
---
So you think I don't have a wife? I so do have one and she is HUGE, bigger than yours and way cooler.
you just can't see her -Lynx the Dark
#7Alpha218Posted 8/26/2013 11:10:02 PM
Doesn't bfury make her crits splash though?
---
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alphaqx.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/564484/b (my secret board) ||| www.lostfacts.net (cool spinoff site)
#8BakedStuffEtcPosted 8/26/2013 11:10:02 PM
elysdeon posted...
Don't ever buy battlefury on PA, she's a hero killer not a ricer.

It's good for ricing but also the 4 digit cleave crit rampages
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#9elysdeonPosted 8/26/2013 11:14:13 PM
Alpha218 posted...
Doesn't bfury make her crits splash though?

It does but it really only matters when it comes to farming. You'll almost never have a chance to cleave any significant amount on enemy heroes unless you have an enigma or magnus, in which case i'll agree that if he gives you empower you can get some pretty ridiculous cleave crits going on
---
So you think I don't have a wife? I so do have one and she is HUGE, bigger than yours and way cooler.
you just can't see her -Lynx the Dark
#10MeLikeyPie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 1:02:30 PM
Lots of ideas, thanks for that guys. Any more input would be appreciated. :]
---