So I got pretty rich as clock and I don't think I spent the money the right way.

#1IfenoPosted 8/26/2013 9:35:28 PM
80/80

http://dotabuff.com/matches/288444095

I went phase -> blademail -> scepter -> heart

Which I feel was solid. But I don't think the AC did a whole lot. Thoughts? What should I be buying when HoT is done?
---
All contact info you may need is in my profile.
Click on my username to view my profile.
#2BakedStuffEtcPosted 8/26/2013 9:37:51 PM
I either go Arcane directly into core (Blademail+Scepter+Heart) or browns and Orchid into core

gotta have that mana, bro
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#3Kharn99Posted 8/26/2013 9:38:00 PM
Shiva.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
#4HeavenwargodPosted 8/26/2013 9:39:36 PM
Heaven's Halberd, I guess, seeing that they have an Ursa and Medusa. EHP increases are always welcome.
---
Translation projects: Sword Art Online -Infinity Moment-, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
Ayachi's number one fan.
#5Ifeno(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 9:39:39 PM
BakedStuffEtc posted...
I either go Arcane directly into core (Blademail+Scepter+Heart) or browns and Orchid into core

gotta have that mana, bro

Yeah...I was strongly considering Orchid / Hex for that reason...
---
#6Bald_MoneyPosted 8/26/2013 9:42:20 PM
Scepter is only a good pickup if you're landing hooks with enough of a success rate to actually need the 12 second cooldown, It's kind of pricey and unless you're actually using or intending to use that hookshot every 12 it's not really that worth it.
#7Ifeno(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 9:45:38 PM
Bald_Money posted...
Scepter is only a good pickup if you're landing hooks with enough of a success rate to actually need the 12 second cooldown, It's kind of pricey and unless you're actually using or intending to use that hookshot every 12 it's not really that worth it.

If hook's off cooldown I'm hunting for a victim. I use the crap out of that 12 sec hook.
---
#8BakedStuffEtcPosted 8/26/2013 9:47:43 PM
Bald_Money posted...

- they're insanely easy to land. It may as well be target unit
- scepter upgrade lets you use it as an escape and then be able to initiate again really quickly
- also you can use it to disable multiple times in a fight
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#9Ifeno(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 9:48:33 PM
BakedStuffEtc posted...
Bald_Money posted...

- scepter upgrade lets you use it as an escape and then be able to initiate again really quickly

Not to mention you turn into spiderman and can get around damn fast.
---
#10Bald_MoneyPosted 8/26/2013 9:52:38 PM
BakedStuffEtc posted...
Bald_Money posted...

Yeah, but it's still just a 28 second reduction for like 4200 gold. A lot of the time, there's plenty of downtime between ganks to fully cooldown.