So I got pretty rich as clock and I don't think I spent the money the right way.

#11Metroid_CrimePosted 8/26/2013 10:21:21 PM
Isn't AC+Blade mail defeating the point <_<...I guess their line up would melt you without some armor.
---
Feed the poor. Eat the rich.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
#12Ifeno(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 10:22:02 PM
Metroid_Crime posted...
Isn't AC+Blade mail defeating the point <_<...

ergo this thread...
---
All contact info you may need is in my profile.
Click on my username to view my profile.
#13Metroid_CrimePosted 8/26/2013 10:25:00 PM
Well you said you didn't feel like the AC did a whole lot...that's a bit different from saying it conflicts with another item.
---
Feed the poor. Eat the rich.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
#14Ifeno(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 10:27:49 PM
Metroid_Crime posted...
Well you said you didn't feel like the AC did a whole lot...that's a bit different from saying it conflicts with another item.

Fair enough. Poor word choice on my part then. I meant "AC didn't do a whole lot to benefit me." I mean...I just got the point where I realized "Oh crap, I have 2.5k spare gold. Uhhh...crap....uh...quickly...buy something....buy uhhhh....uhhhh...tanky! Get tankier! Yeah! Uhhh...AC!" I'm pretty sure I literally just stood there for 5-10 seconds trying to figure out what to buy....
---
All contact info you may need is in my profile.
Click on my username to view my profile.
#15BakedStuffEtcPosted 8/26/2013 11:01:41 PM
Bald_Money posted...
Yeah, but it's still just a 28 second reduction for like 4200 gold. A lot of the time, there's plenty of downtime between ganks to fully cooldown.

Didn't you read? It turns from simply a gank tool into a multi-faceted escape mechanism/mobility/general purpose stun in fights/also a gank tool

Scepter is amazing on him, it's core in every way. Some games obviously call for other things first but it's a must-have at some point
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#16EnragedSlithPosted 8/26/2013 11:47:15 PM
Gotta get that Daed.
---
From: CJayC | Posted: 6/3/2003 GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.