Recommendation for a trilane with Undying??

#1DonnyCapoEraPosted 8/27/2013 8:52:03 PM
I love Undying's early lane so much with that strength steal, its so nice to help the carry get kills but I am trying to think of a good trilane for him. Input appreciated.
#2skull_bonek23Posted 8/27/2013 8:57:30 PM
Do Zombies still spawn for an enemy who's imprisoned from Shadow Demon? If so that could be pretty nifty and it would set up your strength steal spell nicely. You'd need a carry like Gyro with some good burst though.
---
skull
#3DonnyCapoEra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 9:04:51 PM
Me and my cousin have been doing well with an Undying/PL lane combo. They get low from the strength steal and that spirit lance does some nice work. Maybe a kotl with undying and PL?
#4SpinKirbyPosted 8/27/2013 9:05:13 PM
Dark Seer + Undying is good on its own.

Not sure what to add on top of that.
---
In a recent statistical study, it was shown that only 9/10 people want to play DotA 2.
#5acesxhighPosted 8/27/2013 9:09:09 PM
SpinKirby posted...

Why would you put a Dark Seer in a dual or triple lane? lol
---
TIME TO IMPACT EXCITER
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif
#6DonnyCapoEra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 10:18:25 PM
SpinKirby posted...

I don't really see the killing potential there?
#7crunchy612Posted 8/27/2013 10:52:28 PM
SpinKirby posted...

Yeah, no.

Plop him in a tri with disables. My personal fave is one i did before with a CM and an Sven(iirc.. Either Sven or Alch). No escape. Needs at least lvl 2 only, 3-4 if you need/want to be a tad more passive.
---
A quest to 50%!
http://dotabuff.com/players/58519561
#8EarthshakerPosted 8/27/2013 11:10:42 PM
Note this is providing you're okay with Dirge being sorely underlevelled, which he generally doesn't like, as his strength is early-mid to late-mid.

Dazzle that rushes a Medallion is handy for Undying - his ult makes zombies hurt all the more, and zombies stuck to a slowed runner eat up Shadow Wave bounces for a rather potent physical nuke.

Oh, plus Poison Touch genuinely hurts. Now you can be the REAL Undying.

(On the flip side, Dazzle is also one of your worst enemies as Dirge, because his Shadow Wave goes through their magic immunity, and then presto, their support is more farmed than an Earthshaker who Echo Slammed a spiderweb with babys and mama inside it.)

Ahem.

So Dazzle in 5 position, and Dirge in 4 position... this leaves someone with easy lockdown. Providing a Dark Seer isn't the lane enemy, PA in the 1 position can slow anyone overextended to a crawl when not last hitting creeps, leading to Poison Touch -> Decay -> Tombstoney death.

Other effective position #1 carries for similar reasons:
- Phantom Lancer. Long range slow as well, plus another target for Dazzle's healbomb.
- Sven. Your lane will basically be unkillable.
- Slardar. Armor screwage plus *area* lockdown. Underplayed and underexpected.

And of other note:
- Centaur Warrunner. Generally not played as a carry, but the lane itself is going to push REALLY quickly letting him go roam.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Sproink.
#9thehelpfulgamerPosted 8/28/2013 12:07:34 AM
Earthshaker? YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE ZOMBIES!
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#10CrossfiyahPosted 8/28/2013 12:13:36 AM
skull_bonek23 posted...
Do Zombies still spawn for an enemy who's imprisoned from Shadow Demon?

Yes
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CROSSFIYAAAAAAAAH/
Don't bother asking for my Drodo.