Bristleback help

#11Ross1isbackPosted 2/28/2014 4:41:54 AM
SkimGuy posted...
Pipe, mek and Shiva usually core. Treads is really good on him but I've seen people use arcane

I would much rather have a heart than shiva. So much more. Really dont understand shiva on BB actually. By the time you get it you dont need the int, you have a slow with your goo.... I much prefer AC as well. Gives you much needed attack speed and the minus armor is fantastic, both on enemy heroes AND BUILDINGS.

The vanguard is nice if you get it early, but it depends on your start. Pipe is situational, depends what the other team has for magical burst.

Recently ive been considering going for S&Y rather than halberd for the attack speed, which tends to be the main thing im after mid game. Halberd just makes more sense overall though.

Something like this for an overall build:
Start - Stout, salve, tango, clarity, branch
Early core - Treads
Early situational - ring of basi, wand, vanguard
mid situational - mek, hood/pipe, sange, bkb
late - Heart, AC, halberd
---
Ross1
There's no need to be scared of ghosts, it's a very childish attitude as the majority of them are quite harmless
#12Susan0Posted 2/28/2014 5:04:15 AM
Uhm why not heart then Shiva

Armor is technically boosting your HP by %

I think the ideal late late for BB is:

Bots
Heart
Shivas
abyssal
SnY/Skadi/Deso
AC for more armor or a Pipe
---
Official Windginger of Dota 2 boards
Like the Wind!
#13chronotrig100(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 7:34:27 AM
Ross1isback posted...
SkimGuy posted...
Pipe, mek and Shiva usually core. Treads is really good on him but I've seen people use arcane

I would much rather have a heart than shiva. So much more. Really dont understand shiva on BB actually. By the time you get it you dont need the int, you have a slow with your goo.... I much prefer AC as well. Gives you much needed attack speed and the minus armor is fantastic, both on enemy heroes AND BUILDINGS.

The vanguard is nice if you get it early, but it depends on your start. Pipe is situational, depends what the other team has for magical burst.

Recently ive been considering going for S&Y rather than halberd for the attack speed, which tends to be the main thing im after mid game. Halberd just makes more sense overall though.

Something like this for an overall build:
Start - Stout, salve, tango, clarity, branch
Early core - Treads
Early situational - ring of basi, wand, vanguard
mid situational - mek, hood/pipe, sange, bkb
late - Heart, AC, halberd

AC -armor affects buildings,................... *HEAD ASPLODE

How did I never notice this. Thats crazy. Between a deso and AC, no wonder buildings pratically fall over themselves.
---
The fastest pinball in space.
#14SpinKirbyPosted 2/28/2014 7:39:40 AM
If you get silenced, its gg.
---
In a recent statistical study, it was shown that only 9/10 people want to play DotA 2.
#15c2water099Posted 2/28/2014 10:39:29 AM
SpinKirby posted...
If you get silenced, its gg.

If you get hexed, its gg.
#16SwaglockHolmesPosted 2/28/2014 10:40:43 AM
if you get doomed, its gg.
---
it's the thuggish ruggish bOoO0o0ONe
#17DartkunPosted 2/28/2014 2:04:35 PM
If you get dueled it's gg?
---
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg
#18BakedStuffEtcPosted 2/28/2014 3:40:05 PM
Get Mek instead of Vanguard unless someone else is getting mek

in which case just get your Armlet

Oh yeah you should get Armlet btw, don't think it's been mentioned yet. Toggles give you a ton of extra health to clutch up with and it's extremely hard to burst you down while you do it. And it makes you hit way harder.
---
My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong.
#19blackwolfLT7Posted 3/4/2014 12:04:08 AM
Also; i forgot but does riki do more damage (and takes mire himselft) to bb in front or when backstabing? I saw somewhere the results but i can't recall them...
---
http://dotabuff.com/players/161087396
Master of 5 stacks, keeper of the art, protector of knowledge.
#20ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 3/4/2014 12:32:12 AM
If you get chrono'd its gg
---
What if chess was played like Dota 2?
"Queen no gank rook lanes! GG team noob"