How the mighty have fallen

#1ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 3/7/2014 9:40:12 PM
http://dotabuff.com/heroes/earth-spirit

Christ. 2nd lowest pick rate and lowest win rate by a hefty 7 percent.

I knew since the patch something like this was coming since his abilities don't synergize as well, but wasn't expecting it to be this bad.

How can he be fixed?
---
What if chess was played like Dota 2?
"Queen no gank rook lanes! GG team noob"
#2VictoriqueFlakePosted 3/7/2014 9:52:25 PM
gimme back 6.79 es,honestly yes his abillity doesn't sync as well as it used to do and it is harder but doable still to position wreck. The only complain I have for 6.80 is the 35 sec remnants........screw you valve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
A. Swiftie :3
#3c2water099Posted 3/7/2014 11:56:47 PM
VictoriqueFlake posted...
gimme back 6.79 es,honestly yes his abillity doesn't sync as well as it used to do and it is harder but doable still to position wreck. The only complain I have for 6.80 is the 35 sec remnants........screw you valve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 35 seconds on remnants are the biggest issue.
#4VictoriqueFlakePosted 3/8/2014 12:27:39 AM
aaand finally someone agrees with me.
---
#5Xion350Posted 3/8/2014 1:39:05 AM
I randomed him a couple of days ago and you can just FEEL how gutted he is. The Stun being on Q isn't that bad. But after several engagements I kept running out of Remnents and stayed at 1 or 2 remenents the entire game.
---
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.
#6anima456Posted 3/8/2014 6:43:50 AM
Xion350 posted...
I randomed him a couple of days ago and you can just FEEL how gutted he is. The Stun being on Q isn't that bad. But after several engagements I kept running out of Remnents and stayed at 1 or 2 remenents the entire game.

The worst thing is watching people place down 3 - 5 remnants nearby where they're standing to "get ready" or "in anticipation" for the upcoming fight. No, stop it. Place them down when you actually f***ing need them.
---
Steam: Cyan-Eyed
Co-owner/Member of Armoured Pies: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArmouredPiesGaming
#7afireinside7844Posted 3/8/2014 7:30:36 AM
Best Versus this Month: still has 30% winrates for all of them
#8brygoPosted 3/8/2014 9:40:09 AM
I really hope they buff him up slightly especially the remnant cooldown. I've been playing him non-stop and I probably have 40% win rate with him this current patch but I admit that it really is hard to be effective with these harsh nerfs.
#9crunchy612Posted 3/8/2014 10:40:55 AM
Earth Spirit and Brood were the first victims of the nerfhammer in a long time. Previous nerfs have all been more akin to screwdrivers...
---
Now Playing: MH3U, Bravely Default, Rift
Just because you learned to stop suffering from the pain doesn't mean you no longer feel it. -Cross Heart
#10VictoriqueFlakePosted 3/8/2014 5:47:09 PM
I don't even get why brood why nerfed to hell - - she is not even hard to counter. I play her sometimes in 6.79 as a support/pusher, now I don't even wanna use her less I get stuck in the trees.
---