So i get a friend who play in 2500

#11TornarusPosted 3/9/2014 3:28:31 AM
Id love to play in such tiers :) . I wonder how the game looks like in 1.6k
---
Doom is middle-aged black woman
#12Susan0Posted 3/9/2014 4:20:12 AM
1.6K must be a place where Riki stomps every game and pudge always lands hooks 24/7
And no one buys wards, or detection,

Supports go carry items, and everyone says cyka every second
---
Official Windginger of Dota 2 boards
Like the Wind!
#13_DrTre_Posted 3/9/2014 4:27:45 AM
I don't even want to think about life in the 1Ks considering nobody buys courier until ~3K
---
Ooh, what, grab my nut get screwed
#14UltraCookiePosted 3/9/2014 5:12:11 AM
Having played with players in the mid to high 2,000's, I can't possibly imagine what sub 2000 is. These people are not completely irredeemable, but pretty bad. I queue with them because they're friends, but they need their hands held, constant reminders, cannot be trusted with a solo lane, buy stupid crap.

Is 1.5k just new players? Or is it full of people playing with 1000ms ping and learning disabilities?
#15chris121691Posted 3/9/2014 7:52:19 AM
Their 'lol' players.
I had a game just now, with a wind runner..Who demanded mid. I was invoker. I let him go mid, didn't wanna argue. First item: Shadow Blade. He doesn't buy wards, dust, smoke, not even a courier. He calls rosh 'the big dude in the middle'. And he thought ursa was a straight up GOD for soloing him haha.
I kept denying towers, and then he says 'report invoker for trying to help the other team'.

He said he just started playing dota after years of lol. I'm not exactly high, but 3.7 shouldn't have people like this. I don't like lowering my invoker record :/
#16UltraCookiePosted 3/9/2014 2:14:32 PM
chris121691 posted...
Their 'lol' players.
I had a game just now, with a wind runner..Who demanded mid. I was invoker. I let him go mid, didn't wanna argue. First item: Shadow Blade. He doesn't buy wards, dust, smoke, not even a courier. He calls rosh 'the big dude in the middle'. And he thought ursa was a straight up GOD for soloing him haha.
I kept denying towers, and then he says 'report invoker for trying to help the other team'.

He said he just started playing dota after years of lol. I'm not exactly high, but 3.7 shouldn't have people like this. I don't like lowering my invoker record :/

>but 3.7 shouldn't have people like this

Which isn't too uncommon, which again makes me wonder what must be wrong with you to be 1.5k.

Also Ursa is a straight up God at soloing Rosh. And Windrunner mid/Invoker safelane is perfectly fine...
#17acesxhighPosted 3/9/2014 2:18:18 PM
UltraCookie posted...
chris121691 posted...
Their 'lol' players.

Which isn't too uncommon, which again makes me wonder what must be wrong with you to be 1.5k.

Also Ursa is a straight up God at soloing Rosh. And Windrunner mid/Invoker safelane is perfectly fine...

I think he meant Windrunner thought the Ursa player was super legit or something
---
TIME TO IMPACT EXCITER
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif
#18UltraCookiePosted 3/9/2014 2:23:22 PM
acesxhigh posted...
UltraCookie posted...
chris121691 posted...
Their 'lol' players.

I think he meant Windrunner thought the Ursa player was super legit or something

Oh, gotcha!
#19chris121691Posted 3/9/2014 5:03:30 PM
UltraCookie posted...
chris121691 posted...
Their 'lol' players.

I like how you just countered everything I said haha. In this situation it would have been better for invoker to go mid. We had a clinkz for off, he went mid, and I was with nyx. And I said he was a god FOR soloing him, not at soloing him. Don't side with him lol.
#20Narthon the BoldPosted 3/10/2014 3:26:20 AM
I'm at 1.4k. I've only been playing the game for a few months, right around 200 games played. I'm thinking it is all other new players.
---
“History shows again and again / How nature points up the folly of men.”
Official Aquaman C&GN