5 stars on farm town?

#1darkedge1212Posted 4/25/2012 12:11:35 PM
Anyone able to do this? I've tried everything and I cannot get 5 stars on this level. My current weapons just 1 shot everything and dumbing down to the older ones doesn't seem to help. I even wait to let as many robots on the screen as possible before gunning them down for the highest combo but... still cant get to 750 nuts.

Am I missing something?
#2Veen004Posted 4/26/2012 10:40:38 AM
You pretty much have to luck it. There are barely enough robots in the level to let you get 750 nuts. I threw on a backpack that gave me +20% to speed, to start. During attack waves where the screen locks in place, I waited for the 5x combo bar to go all the way down so I could make sure to keep a combo going, also. Throwing on a piece of gear that gives you a bonus to your nut suck radius also really helps since you won't have to waste near as much time running back to grab more nuts. Even then, it took me about 20 runs with optimal gear for 5 starring that level to get it.

That or you could just grab a friend and co-op it. The 5 star rating for multiplayer is much more lenient by far.