Why isn't this board on fire?

#1TheFeralWarriorPosted 3/20/2012 11:08:48 AM
Can't believe there aren't more people on here. This game is a ****ing gem!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheFeralWarrior
Sawed-off Shotgun user and supporter
#2VegetallPosted 3/20/2012 11:57:24 AM
surprising not many ppl know about it... its no MW or CoD... though i despise those games, you will hear about those games everywhere....

a game like this though AWESOME, unless your an avid game and visit the websites, you would never known it existed...

its a sad shame... there are to many games that go unlooked, b/c of main stream garbage
#3inkyheadPosted 3/21/2012 3:19:39 PM
After playing it I'm surpised that there aren't too many people posting about it too. This game shreds, flat out.
#4DuConLaFlemePosted 3/22/2012 2:54:17 AM
Too busy actually playing it to take the time to talk about it.
AS for the game, it was on the first page on the xbox dashboard when it came out if people didn't see it when it was right on startup, nothing can be done.
#5darkdawneePosted 3/22/2012 8:04:26 AM
the facebook page is pretty active

http://www.facebook.com/ShootManyRobots
#6townparkradioPosted 4/2/2012 9:42:42 AM
Because the game has a stupid name and Team Fortress 2 characters are wholly unappealing to most adults would be my guess at the reason. Hard Corps Uprising does everything this game does, but better.
#7Surv1valismPosted 4/2/2012 10:38:31 AM
Cool story bro, way to pointlessly bash a thread 2 weeks later.
---
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#8molokoPosted 4/5/2012 1:18:05 AM
townparkradio posted...
Because the game has a stupid name and Team Fortress 2 characters are wholly unappealing to most adults would be my guess at the reason. Hard Corps Uprising does everything this game does, but better.

Oh...so "Team Fortress 2 characters" are not appealing to adults...but the anime garbage characters in Hard Corps Uprising are? Sure they are, kiddo.
#9bluetigercamoPosted 4/5/2012 12:02:08 PM
It was fun but no one plays it. I searched for an hour and couldn't get into a game.
#10VegetallPosted 4/9/2012 3:51:50 AM
there has only been a few time, where i couldnt get into a game, but it was at really odd times.... but usally after 5ish (eastern time) im always getting into a game.... stinks that you can choose the difficulty