1000 ways to die: Ace Attorney / Prof. Layton Edition

#441TheButzPosted 6/1/2011 10:32:44 PM

I'll draw 5 scractch and smell portraits of you giving a fair verdict with your diamond gavel if you declare me innocent, your honor!

#442TheGreatJudginiPosted 6/1/2011 10:33:37 PM
TheButz posted...
I'll draw 5 scractch and smell portraits of you giving a fair verdict with your diamond gavel if you declare me innocent, your honor!

Stop bribing! That's another crime Mr. Butz!
---
GLaDOS: Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!
Cave Johnson: I'll burn your house down! WITH LEMONS!
#443TheButzPosted 6/1/2011 10:34:51 PM

TheGreatJudgini posted...
Stop bribing! That's another crime Mr. Butz!

D:

#444KIavier_GavinPosted 6/1/2011 10:36:19 PM
N-No no...this needs to be fair. Both of you. Give me your closing arguments please.

Your Honor. The prosecution has presented it's argument and the evidence to back it up. Even IF this piece of evidence that the defense presented hadn't been countered, which I honestly feel I did, it would only be a dent in our case. The victim's testimony was never dissproven so there is no reason to doubt what she says. Plus the drugged food only serves to make things even more clear.

Also, we know that Herr Butz is violent, ask Herr Edgewort, and a pervert, he molested Kay. This man doesn't belong in free society. He is sick and needs help. I rest my case, ja? I hope you'll do the right thing. Nein. I trust you will.
---
Achtung baby!
I think my mind has been blown into pieces and crushed into little bite size bits and eaten by the crazy guitar devil.-TheGreatJudgini
#445TheButzPosted 6/1/2011 10:37:56 PM

Kay_Yatagarasu posted...
*turns back*

Tch, this protrait you draw...it reminds me of my dad...if you are truly innocent, the Judge will give you a fair verdict.

I'm keeping this...thank you.

I'm so happy you love it, Kay! I think I'm going to have a heart attack of joy!

#446Kay_YatagarasuPosted 6/1/2011 10:44:16 PM
Your honor, it's time to pass the verdict. Both sides raise the valid point but ultimately the decision lies in you.

I hope you make the wise one because if you deem the innocent man as guilty. You won't be sleeping well tonight.
#447WiiFan77Posted 6/1/2011 10:45:11 PM
N-No no...this needs to be fair. Both of you. Give me your closing arguments please.

*Ah-HEM!*
It is a shame that I was never able to cross-examine miss Stowey. I strongly believe her testimony would have helped me prove my case. Alas, we had an agreement. My hemorrhoids pain me to say this, but... while I remain adamant that Larry is innocent, I currently lack the evidence to prove it.....
Errm.. Oh yes. And the prosecution is a douche, who writes terrible music.
:(

GAME OVER
---
Marvin Grossberg+Ema Skye of the Wright vs Layton boards.
Looks like i'm gonna eat well tonight. bailiff! get me my rifle! - TheGreatJudgini
#448KIavier_GavinPosted 6/1/2011 10:45:37 PM
Kay_Yatagarasu posted...
deem the innocent man as guilty. You won't be sleeping well tonight.

And if he frees the guilty man and there are more victims, he probably won't sleep well again.
---
Achtung baby!
I think my mind has been blown into pieces and crushed into little bite size bits and eaten by the crazy guitar devil.-TheGreatJudgini
#449KIavier_GavinPosted 6/1/2011 10:46:55 PM
WiiFan77 posted...

Errm.. Oh yes. And the prosecution is a douche, who writes terrible music.
:(

>:(
---
Achtung baby!
#450TheGreatJudginiPosted 6/1/2011 10:48:14 PM(edited)
Look. Mr. Butz I have reached my decision. You are a perverted, disgusting creature. It has been made clear that you are also abusive toward Mr. Edgeworth. However...I believe that you did not drug Miss Hawthorne's food. It seems highly likely that it would be the case but that would be a new low for even you. Mr. Butz, I do not believe that you committed this crime. I don't know what it is...it could be the heartfelt show that you put on in this courtroom today...or it could be me spacing out. But I am declaring you Not Guilty. But you. NEED. HELP. And you need to go see a counselor. You must also apologize to Miss Mia Fey, Mr. Edgeworth, and all of the other victims that you have harmed in the past. You must correct your past Larry. You must right your wrongs..... This is my verdict.
---
GLaDOS: Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!
Cave Johnson: I'll burn your house down! WITH LEMONS!