after you beat the game SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1wiggumclancyPosted 1/26/2011 5:28:30 PM
when marston comes out of the grave as a zombie is this like a whole new game? i don't notice any missions just seems like you save town from being overrun. is that all it is and is it safe to say i have beaten the game?
---
you could have it all, my empire of dirt.
gamertag: havingmadfun
#2PabloDuganheimPosted 1/26/2011 6:51:05 PM
There's nothing really new. You're just able to continue from wherever you left off, but maybe smelling a bit more. I did have a bit of a smirk when I hit the button to great people. Then the people seem to be oblivious that he's not looking so fresh any more. I sorta wish you could new game + it and replay the game as a zombie, but it would probably get old after a few growl/gurgles in place of the normal dialog.
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats-H.L. Mencken
(call me pv -it's easier)
#3oboewan9999Posted 2/6/2011 10:23:30 PM
Yep, you've beaten the game! Now run around and do challenges and get trophies and crap.
---
Did you know that it's the 21st century already?
#4Zero3696Posted 2/9/2011 7:56:08 PM
Get 100%
#5RamazaBelovePosted 2/12/2011 11:06:29 PM
Can you get the unicorn and the chuprakraba or whatever as John or does it have to be undead John?
#6Zero3696Posted 2/13/2011 5:15:43 PM
I think those two missions fall under the Undead Hunter missions. If it does, you can do it while he's alive. The toughest part would perhaps be finding Death horse, as I didn't find him while John is alive. Still, other people didn't have any trouble. And it's easy to get a 100% for this expansion so yeah, like I posted before, get it.