after you beat the game SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
  3. after you beat the game SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: wiggumclancy

wiggumclancy
5 years ago#1
when marston comes out of the grave as a zombie is this like a whole new game? i don't notice any missions just seems like you save town from being overrun. is that all it is and is it safe to say i have beaten the game?
you could have it all, my empire of dirt.
gamertag: havingmadfun

User Info: PabloDuganheim

PabloDuganheim
5 years ago#2
There's nothing really new. You're just able to continue from wherever you left off, but maybe smelling a bit more. I did have a bit of a smirk when I hit the button to great people. Then the people seem to be oblivious that he's not looking so fresh any more. I sorta wish you could new game + it and replay the game as a zombie, but it would probably get old after a few growl/gurgles in place of the normal dialog.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats-H.L. Mencken
(call me pv -it's easier)

User Info: oboewan9999

oboewan9999
5 years ago#3
Yep, you've beaten the game! Now run around and do challenges and get trophies and crap.
Did you know that it's the 21st century already?

User Info: Zero3696

Zero3696
5 years ago#4
Get 100%

User Info: RamazaBelove

RamazaBelove
5 years ago#5
Can you get the unicorn and the chuprakraba or whatever as John or does it have to be undead John?

User Info: Zero3696

Zero3696
5 years ago#6
I think those two missions fall under the Undead Hunter missions. If it does, you can do it while he's alive. The toughest part would perhaps be finding Death horse, as I didn't find him while John is alive. Still, other people didn't have any trouble. And it's easy to get a 100% for this expansion so yeah, like I posted before, get it.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
  3. after you beat the game SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived