Undead sharpshooter -- rank 4

#1RoastGuiderPosted 4/4/2011 12:01:56 PM
Any tips on how to beat this?

I've done as the FAQ says: I went to El Presidio, since that is supposedly the location where all 4 types continuously respawn.

I mostly tried it with the Evens Repeater, since that one has the most bullets I can think of (22 in one clip). Even used Moonshine (or what's it called) to get an additional 10 seconds before Dead-Eye starts draining.

I tried it both without phosphorous coating as with the coating, but after about a half an hour of non-stop trying (and running out of bullets), I'm thinking this could be glitched. Unless I'm missing something here.

Only need to beat Undead Sharpshooter for 100%, so I would be pretty mad if 100% is unobtainable.
---
Read on the AP-board: Alpha Protocol's weapons system is just as stupid as expecting an arthritic grandma to pass military boot camp :-)
#2blinkyankeeblasPosted 4/16/2011 10:10:30 PM
Maybe your just missing one of the 4 undead types. Look for all of them together hopefully that will help you out. And that area is usually swarming with them so I think you will be able to get it.
---
Best Signature on Gamefaqs? Your looking at it.
#3skelter74Posted 5/13/2011 6:26:49 PM
RoastGuider posted...
Any tips on how to beat this?

I've done as the FAQ says: I went to El Presidio, since that is supposedly the location where all 4 types continuously respawn.

I mostly tried it with the Evens Repeater, since that one has the most bullets I can think of (22 in one clip). Even used Moonshine (or what's it called) to get an additional 10 seconds before Dead-Eye starts draining.

I tried it both without phosphorous coating as with the coating, but after about a half an hour of non-stop trying (and running out of bullets), I'm thinking this could be glitched. Unless I'm missing something here.

Only need to beat Undead Sharpshooter for 100%, so I would be pretty mad if 100% is unobtainable.

I am having quite a time with this one as well. I have heard two good areas are El Presidio and then Jorge's Gap where there are dozens walking around.

I never see a bolter in El Presidio and never see a Retcher in Jorge's Gap.

I was thinking one strategy might be to go to Jorge's Gap, go into Dead Eye and use the Explosibe Rifle over and over until you got the right combination of kills -- but I am just not seeing any of those green Retchers.

Any help is appreciated!
#4RoastGuider(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2011 2:02:04 PM
Wow, I didn't know this topic was still active.

I reposted this very same message a few days later on the RDR-board because it took quite long to get a response, and this was the response I got:
Undead bait > wait > explosive rifle > dead eye > job done!

Worked like a charm.

Hope this helps.
---
Read on the AP-board: Alpha Protocol's weapons system is just as stupid as expecting an arthritic grandma to pass military boot camp :-)