Joe's Fishing Contest(Tuna) & Mikoto Skull Request

#1leilayajPosted 10/14/2011 7:11:42 AM
Where to find Tuna or fish for Tuna?

He wants me to find out what is on the island am I suppose to fight those golems and beat them to trigger the end of this request?
#2catsimboyPosted 10/14/2011 9:09:36 AM
For tuna you have to go out to deeper water, dark blue but not the impassible dark blue and fish there. It's rarer to get, made even harder by the fact that the timing game is tougher.

For the Mikoto thing do you mean the giant stone head arena? I think that's the one where you kill all the monsters and a chest will appear in the middle with a statue in it. Or not, I'm not sure what you're talking about with golems.
---
I should not walk so a child may live.----http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Catsimboy
#3leilayaj(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 9:23:54 AM
Yes, that's exactly what I am talking about. Thank you for telling me. However, I am finding that with one hit I am losing so much hp. Am I supoose to train until I level up higher?

As for Joe, how do I go to deep blue water when I can't even get out there by myself without my golem?
#4StartegyPosted 10/14/2011 9:24:28 AM
leilayaj posted...
Where to find Tuna or fish for Tuna?

He wants me to find out what is on the island am I suppose to fight those golems and beat them to trigger the end of this request?

I just wanted to say, for the Tuna quest you will eventually get a Tuna(star quality even) as a reward from someone else so wait until then and just hand him the tuna, you dont have to fish it.

Other than that there is no way to get a tuna besides fishing that I know of.
---
Strategy/RPG Wiki - http://wesowin.org/wiki
Disgaea 4, Atelier Totori, Rune Factory: ToD, Dark Souls, and more...
#5kukufroggPosted 10/14/2011 10:12:37 AM
You only need to be at the edge of the deepest water since you can't travel through it, however unless you have upgraded your rod and fishing skill, fishing for tuna is incredibly hard. First off, it' rare to actually hook one. Secondly, you'll know it's tuna since the bar will be almost completely red except for a little bit of blue at the end, making it incredibly difficult to time.

If you're far enough in the game and have been picking up small treasure chests from the random islands that you can raise, there's a good chance you can find tuna in one of them if you get it appraised, this happened to me by accident after trying for a while to fish for tuna and giving up. I also found one once afterward, I don't know if the treasure chests are set or if they're have random items, but both the tuna's I found were on random sunken islands/ships in the northwest past the reef.
#6catsimboyPosted 10/14/2011 12:19:56 PM
leilayaj posted...

As for Joe, how do I go to deep blue water when I can't even get out there by myself without my golem?

When you get out there press up on the d-pad to leave golem control and cast your line off the side of the golem.
---
I should not walk so a child may live.----http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Catsimboy