I still have that Lily request. Strawberries.

#1LukasKidPumpPosted 10/25/2011 12:31:30 AM
I still have that Lily request (squid, potato, strawberry), but, despite having a green goblin @ friend lv 2 smileys, I'm not getting any strawberries. I do have Giant Strawberries (from my elephant?), but Lily requires regular strawberries specifically, so I was wondering what I was doing wrong. Spring island @ 35%. Another question: I can't find the entrance to Earth Shrine 3rd floor. And, last question: Is there ever a wrong spirit to release on an island (as in, not 1% vs 2%, but can the type/color of spirits that are dropped influence the development/outcome of an island?
#2Kirby127Posted 10/25/2011 2:06:11 AM
Are all of your planting spots taken up by renewable crops? Try cutting some down with a sickle.
As for the spirits, the percentage is all that affects the look of the island, so theres no wrong spirit, but I`ve noticed some spirits giving a higher boost on certain islands.
---
PSN: Looming_Darkness||Gamertag: Kionea
Yay!
#3whiteLion64Posted 10/25/2011 3:04:39 AM

if you use goblin to get strawberries,just 2 smile is not enough.pet your monters every day with the brush and wait until they get cookies.mine have 9 smile at least and i got all sort of plant from my goblin

#4shishikyuuPosted 10/25/2011 6:52:29 AM

I have 2 goblins and 2 plant monsters working spring island and I got quite a few strawberry plants now. I think all 4 are at just 1 smily face too...

as long as you have monster cookies aplenty and fresh sprouts they should make you some strawberries. I had far more trouble getting a squid for that quest lol.

#5FujibayashiSuzuPosted 10/25/2011 7:31:58 AM
Yellow spirits gives 2% for Spring Island. Blue for Winter.
#6omega_dogPosted 10/25/2011 8:29:27 AM
FujibayashiSuzu posted...

to add on i think it`s than green spirits for summer and red for fall
---
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Current playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Rune Factory 3
#7weemadarthurPosted 10/25/2011 9:30:39 AM
omega_dog posted...
FujibayashiSuzu posted...

to add on i think it`s than green spirits for summer and red for fall

Sorry, you're backwards.
---
"You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"
#8LukasKidPump(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 4:18:19 PM
shishikyuu posted...
I have 2 goblins and 2 plant monsters working spring island and I got quite a few strawberry plants now. I think all 4 are at just 1 smily face too...as long as you have monster cookies aplenty and fresh sprouts they should make you some strawberries. I had far more trouble getting a squid for that quest lol.

The weird thing is, I have 2 goblins, 1 plant monster and 1 elephant, but I still can't eem to grow a strawberry. @Kirby127: Is cutting them down with a sickle any different from just picking them? I'm gonna have to bump this thread, because not being able to achieve a strawberry is becoming way too frustrating now.
#9Kirby127Posted 10/25/2011 4:31:08 PM
If you pick one up and there is still green on the ground underneath it, you need to to cut it with a sickle to plant something else there. One example of these are tomatoes.
My goblins started planting strawberries at 1 friendship level, so I doubt thats the problem.
Though I do believe I was at 40-50% complete on spring island. Try releasing some spirits and see if that helps.
---
PSN: Looming_Darkness||Gamertag: Kionea
Yay!
#10LukasKidPump(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 4:59:47 PM
Kirby127 posted...
If you pick one up and there is still green on the ground underneath it, you need to to cut it with a sickle to plant something else there. One example of these are tomatoes.
My goblins started planting strawberries at 1 friendship level, so I doubt thats the problem.
Though I do believe I was at 40-50% complete on spring island. Try releasing some spirits and see if that helps.

I'll try all of that out and hopefully, it'll work. Thanks. In the meantime, I can't, for the life of me, find the entrance to the 3rd floor of the Earth Shrine... even after looking @ the map while of 2f.