Classic Controller

#1Cyberwolf88Posted 8/29/2011 9:02:50 PM
My apologies if this has already been asked before, but can you play Tides of Destiny with the classic controller?
#2everlong12Posted 8/30/2011 7:01:45 AM

I'm only guessing but since Frontier used the Classic controller, I would think they would carry it over to this one too. I don't see much need for motion plus.

#3Cyberwolf88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 7:19:30 AM
Thatís what I was thinking, but I havenít been able to find any confirmation.
#4RagnawindPosted 8/30/2011 7:54:04 AM
If the Japanes box art is anything to go by, this game does NOT support the Classic Controller. RF:F had the symbol saying it was compatible on the US and JP boxart, but the JP boxart of this doesn't have it, and only has the nunchuk.
#5Cyberwolf88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 7:34:12 AM
I've been doing a bit more research and it looks like Tides of Destiny does not have Classic Controller support. I played Frontier using only the Classic Controller, so any thoughts as to how it performed with the Wii remote and the nunchuk?
#6Rickoon5Posted 8/31/2011 11:58:41 AM
I think it really comes down to preference. I played Frontier to death with the nunchuck, and after the first few hours it felt completely natural (even some of the motion controls/waggles). The only buttons that were out of the way were the warp spell and look up actions--two you don't use very often.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#7Golden_MeanPosted 8/31/2011 7:37:30 PM
Cyberwolf88 posted...
I've been doing a bit more research and it looks like Tides of Destiny does not have Classic Controller support. I played Frontier using only the Classic Controller, so any thoughts as to how it performed with the Wii remote and the nunchuk?

Already said but yea you get used to it and it doesn't take long for it to be second nature.
---
Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity. - Rah Xephon