Lottery tickets

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
What exactly do I need to buy from each store to get a lottery ticket? Is it based on a price amount or certain items?

I only have one so far and I obtained that by purchasing 2 of each type of grass, and two recovery potions all in one visit to the clinic.

Can I only get one per day per store?
5 years ago#2
I believe the game said it's random whether you get a lottery ticket or not. I think there's a section for it on the bookshelf in your house.
Platinum FC: 1462-7077-9449 Name: Vu
Soul Silver FC: 3567-3731-9650
5 years ago#3
rune120 posted...
I believe the game said it's random whether you get a lottery ticket or not. I think there's a section for it on the bookshelf in your house.

I just checked my bookshelf and i do not have a book that covers the lottery. I checked through every book.
Ive been playing for 27 game days and have only obtained one ticket so far. :(
5 years ago#4
Really? Hmm, I do remember seeing somewhere that it was random
Platinum FC: 1462-7077-9449 Name: Vu
Soul Silver FC: 3567-3731-9650
5 years ago#5
on lottery day everytime you buy something you get a higher chance of getting a ticket . i got about 6 and scored me a turnip head :P
5 years ago#6
bladexdsl posted...
on lottery day everytime you buy something you get a higher chance of getting a ticket . i got about 6 and scored me a turnip head :P

Thanks for the info. Sucks you can only obtain them on lottery day. I got the turnip head as well. Scored a three on the wheel. Didnt we get to put a turnip head on someone in frontier
5 years ago#7
I was about to try buying stuff during lottery day to get more tickets and got sidetracked >_<

I got a Stinger Rage (Lvl 3 Spear Rune Ability) for the best prize.
5 years ago#8
Are all of the 1st place prizes skills? I got Stinger Rage in the Spring lotto as well, and Dodge Attack or whatever the lvl 3 katana RA is called in the Summer.

Also as my own suggestion, try to get the second place prize in the summer lotto if you want to complete your recipes.
Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.
5 years ago#9
you can get tikets on other days but trust me the best time is on lottery day just go shopping mad!
5 years ago#10
I'm just upset that I forgot to do the lottery in summer, and saved. Well, at least I'll have plenty of tickets for fall.
The fact that my story isn't plausible just proves that it's true.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived