Colosseum help!(Spoilers! Doesn't involve unlocking it!)

#1FortecrossPosted 10/27/2011 8:47:37 PM
So I'm pretty much stuck on the second round of the Colosseum(aka Colosseum:hard mode) where I have to fight even harder versions of the bosses in order to destroy their statues. I was able to defeat the chicken without much problems but once I got to the Earth Temple boss....oh...my Harvest Goddess .. :shock: . A single spin will MURDER you and your king monsters and even with Muramasa I can only nail 180 damage at him.

....Advice? I was looking at equips but even with some upgrades it wouldn't make much of a difference from what it looks like :/.

Current equips:

Muramasa(best katana and my sword is a star upgrade)
Super Wooly Hat(Whale hat only holds tiny stat differences to the point where my attack won't be up by much and my defense is dropped).
Lucky Strike Pendant
Black Robe
Magic Ring
Dodge Strike

Monsters: Wyvern, Asterious, and Wind Spirit

And to make this clear, yes I want to beat this with only a katana. I don't want to use a certain legendary staff that murders everything in this game.. :roll:

:) Thanks guys!
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#2HitTheGroundWalPosted 10/27/2011 9:34:23 PM
What's your level?
---
It's supposed to be HitTheGroundWalking.
#3Fortecross(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 10:55:26 PM
Currently I'm level 46 :).
---
#4bladexdslPosted 10/27/2011 11:20:04 PM
theres your problem
#5HitTheGroundWalPosted 10/27/2011 11:43:09 PM
Also, have you tried wearing a Corsage?
---
It's supposed to be HitTheGroundWalking.
#6bladexdslPosted 10/28/2011 12:29:55 AM
how did you even unlock it at lvl 46? :P
#7Fortecross(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 1:20:11 AM(edited)
^ Because the RF series isn't hugely based on it's own leveling system and it doesn't take over grinding to beat a boss. All leveling does is increase your hp and rp if you weren't aware(which doesn't help much in my situation). It amazes me that people still over grind in this series to be honest :), I've been doing "low leveled" files since the series began and I've been doing fine.

And I just got through my issue without leveling, better strategy and patience fixes things wonderfully if I say so myself. :) Thanks for trying though guys!
---
#8bladexdslPosted 10/28/2011 1:22:18 AM
well it wont help you this time your going to have to be a lot stronger, have the best equips and powerful weapon to complete the Colosseum. and it gets harder and harder each time :P
#9Fortecross(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 1:23:40 AM
Considering I'm just about done with the "hard mode", I think I'm fine thanks. :)
---
#10bladexdslPosted 10/28/2011 1:25:24 AM
better make a lot of mega curry too you'll need it