Any faster way to travel with Ymir?

#1Vegeta9005Posted 5/3/2012 12:55:48 AM
I know you can use Talynn, but I cannot anymore for some reason. XD

And now I wonder how i'm going to farm the spirit now?

I will have to take all my days to get from a point to a other? =(
---
Red is a Pokemon Master.
Ash is a failure who, after 600 episodes, has not accomplished much. (At least he have Eternal Youth I guess.)
#2omega_dogPosted 5/3/2012 10:52:29 AM
sorry but there's no other way this was actually the reason why I quit playing the game.
---
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#3tayaleoniPosted 5/3/2012 8:04:58 PM
You can make an offering at the dragon shrine.
#4Vegeta9005(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 12:07:10 AM(edited)
omega_dog posted...
sorry but there's no other way this was actually the reason why I quit playing the game.

Quit playing for that? I was able to play RFF with the lame Runeys System no problem so yeah I will be able to play like this too.

I was just wondering since it take alot of time to travel from a island to another forcing me to skip alot of days of training/fishing and so on.

tayaleoni posted...

Sadly, I cannot do that anymore at least not until I beat the game If I knew about that I would have totally farmed all my spirit before going to the Water Temple.

Anyway, I will be done with my spirit farming soon i'm at

I got 3 island at 100% and the last one at 55%

The only problem left will be these stupid "Go kill that monster request that these people keep asking. <_<
---
Red is a Pokemon Master.
Ash is a failure who, after 600 episodes, has not accomplished much. (At least he have Eternal Youth I guess.)
#5omega_dogPosted 5/4/2012 4:01:01 AM
It wasn't the only reason but it was probably the main reason considering the game wasn't even half over and traveling was getting to be too tedious.
---
#6bond007106Posted 5/5/2012 4:52:53 PM
omega_dog posted...
It wasn't the only reason but it was probably the main reason considering the game wasn't even half over and traveling was getting to be too tedious.

Why didn't you just use quick travel?
It might take more in-game time (since Ymir only walks rather than running), but it's much much quicker in real time, and it's not as if there's a limit on the number of days you can take.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri
#7omega_dogPosted 5/5/2012 6:35:54 PM
I was but it felt like l was wasting to much in-game time although there is no time limit it just didnt feel right also I didnt much care for the farming aspect as well
---
#8YarielPosted 5/11/2012 8:40:06 AM
Later, the new dragon will hatch and you can instant travel more ...
for speeding golem walk, press hit+move, release hit but keep pressing move ...
this will makes the golem charging to that direction ...
it's strange but ... doing this seems faster than traveling in map version ...
and less energy being consumed too ...

doing this move in battle have different effect ...
if you hit the enemy, then the enemy will get slammed ...
if the enemy in defense position, Ymir will swing it around ...
#9PaulJAPosted 5/19/2012 4:56:26 AM
Quick observation, the move mode doesn't seem to matter. Timed several journeys both walking and charging, arrived at destination pretty much in the same amount of time the map autopilot said it would take.
#10RagnawindPosted 5/30/2012 9:20:03 PM
Vegeta9005 posted...
omega_dog posted...

Quit playing for that? I was able to play RFF with the lame Runeys System no problem so yeah I will be able to play like this too.

I was just wondering since it take alot of time to travel from a island to another forcing me to skip alot of days of training/fishing and so on.

tayaleoni posted...

Sadly, I cannot do that anymore at least not until I beat the game If I knew about that I would have totally farmed all my spirit before going to the Water Temple.

Anyway, I will be done with my spirit farming soon i'm at

I got 3 island at 100% and the last one at 55%

The only problem left will be these stupid "Go kill that monster request that these people keep asking. <_<

You don't really need to do all of those requests, though, for monster hunting. They are repeatable, but you only really need to finish them once for the recipes they usually give you. The requests will stay, though, after they appear, except for certain timed ones(if there are any. I don't remember since I haven't played in awhile), but the monster hunting ones aren't timed.