Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

#101kenshejoePosted 9/11/2011 4:22:59 PM
Smash Attacks:
Same thing except stronger

..... Have you heard of a game called Super smash bros?
#102WHYTBCPosted 9/12/2011 10:29:18 AM

Sorry I messed up. I'll fix the movesets in a few minutes.

#103WHYTBCPosted 9/12/2011 10:33:32 AM

WHYTBC posted...

I got bored so im writing a real moveset for Captain K'nuckles from the 3DS PTE. (Captain K'nuckles - The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack)

Weak Attacks: Punch, Uppercut, Punch
1 2 3

Strong Attacks
Upward: Claps his hand together upward
Forward: Punches strongly
Downward: Spins and hits with hands and feet

SMASH ATTACKS: Same thing except stronger

Dash Attack: Does a somersult

Areial Attacks
Center: Spins horizonally and hits with hands and feet
Side: Punches
Up: Spins vertically and hits with hands and feet
Down: Spins while going downward

Special Attacks
Standard: Creates a fake version of himself that just sits there
Forward: Spins and goes forward
Upward: Spins while going upward
Downward: Groundpounds

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: Exploding with rage due to candy withdrawal.

Jumps: Double Jump

The smash attacks for flapjack and captain k'nuckles aren't just stronger. It turns out that the moves I put for strong attacks are the smash attacks. For the strong attacks it is mainly simple punching, kicks and headbutting.

#104WHYTBCPosted 9/12/2011 10:34:51 AM

For example of how the smash attacks are different

Mac&Bloo Upward Strong Attack: Bloo bounces on Mac

Mac&Bloo Upward Smash Attack: Mac bounces on Bloo

#105WHYTBCPosted 9/12/2011 10:37:29 AM

I got to say that my favorite guy on here is Kenshejoe. I mean, I HATE THE GUY but I enjoy the wars we have together and I enjoy telling him to shut up all the time. But other wise, He is a worhtless living s**t hole who rose from little s**t land and became known as kenshejoe. With much offense.

#106WHYTBCPosted 9/12/2011 1:13:06 PM

Moveset layout for 3DS characters
(Characters name) (Show they are from)

Weak Attacks:
1 2, 1 2 3, 1 2 Multi-hit

Strong Attacks
Upward:
Forward:
Downward:

SMASH ATTACKS:
Upward:
Forward:
Downward:

Dash Attack:

Areial Attacks
Center:
Side:
Up:
Down:

Special Attacks
Standard:
Forward:
Upward:
Downward:

Punch Time Explosion Finisher:

Jumps:

#107WHYTBCPosted 9/12/2011 1:36:27 PM

Ben Tennison ( Ben 10: Ultimate Alien )

Weak Attacks: 2 punches and a kick
1 2 3

Strong Attacks
Upward: Punches up then down
Forward: Kicks
Downward: Kicks on floor

SMASH ATTACKS
Upward: Uppercuts
Forward: Kicks stronger
Downward: Kicks around himself

Dash Attack: slides and kicks

Areial Attacks
Center: Does a flip while he kicks
Side: Kicks around himself
Up: Does a backflip while he kicks
Down: Kicks up then down

Special Attacks
Standard: Turns into Swampfire and shoots two fire balls
Forward: Turns into Humungousaur and rams through enemies
Upward: I dont know the name of the alien but he turns into a alien and flys upward
Downward: Turns into ampfibian and creates a force shield around himself that hurts enemies

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: Turns into Humungousaur and punches the ground then he punches the omnitrix symbol and turns into Ultimate Humungousaur. Then he punches the ground a few times and turns his fists into machine guns. Then he shoots with them.

Jumps: Double Jump

#108WHYTBCPosted 9/13/2011 4:22:55 PM

WHYTBC posted...

I got to say that my favorite guy on here is Kenshejoe. I mean, I HATE THE GUY but I enjoy the wars we have together and I enjoy telling him to shut up all the time. But other wise, He is a worhtless living s**t hole who rose from little s**t land and became known as kenshejoe. With much offense.

I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass.

#109kenshejoePosted 9/13/2011 5:15:55 PM
I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you.
#110WHYTBCPosted 9/14/2011 2:01:06 AM

kenshejoe posted...
I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you.

Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.