Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
  3. Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

User Info: kenshejoe

kenshejoe
5 years ago#101
Smash Attacks:
Same thing except stronger

..... Have you heard of a game called Super smash bros?

User Info: WHYTBC

WHYTBC
5 years ago#102

Sorry I messed up. I'll fix the movesets in a few minutes.

WHYTBC
5 years ago#103

WHYTBC posted...

I got bored so im writing a real moveset for Captain K'nuckles from the 3DS PTE. (Captain K'nuckles - The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack)

Weak Attacks: Punch, Uppercut, Punch
1 2 3

Strong Attacks
Upward: Claps his hand together upward
Forward: Punches strongly
Downward: Spins and hits with hands and feet

SMASH ATTACKS: Same thing except stronger

Dash Attack: Does a somersult

Areial Attacks
Center: Spins horizonally and hits with hands and feet
Side: Punches
Up: Spins vertically and hits with hands and feet
Down: Spins while going downward

Special Attacks
Standard: Creates a fake version of himself that just sits there
Forward: Spins and goes forward
Upward: Spins while going upward
Downward: Groundpounds

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: Exploding with rage due to candy withdrawal.

Jumps: Double Jump

The smash attacks for flapjack and captain k'nuckles aren't just stronger. It turns out that the moves I put for strong attacks are the smash attacks. For the strong attacks it is mainly simple punching, kicks and headbutting.

WHYTBC
5 years ago#104

For example of how the smash attacks are different

Mac&Bloo Upward Strong Attack: Bloo bounces on Mac

Mac&Bloo Upward Smash Attack: Mac bounces on Bloo

WHYTBC
5 years ago#105

I got to say that my favorite guy on here is Kenshejoe. I mean, I HATE THE GUY but I enjoy the wars we have together and I enjoy telling him to shut up all the time. But other wise, He is a worhtless living s**t hole who rose from little s**t land and became known as kenshejoe. With much offense.

WHYTBC
5 years ago#106

Moveset layout for 3DS characters
(Characters name) (Show they are from)

Weak Attacks:
1 2, 1 2 3, 1 2 Multi-hit

Strong Attacks
Upward:
Forward:
Downward:

SMASH ATTACKS:
Upward:
Forward:
Downward:

Dash Attack:

Areial Attacks
Center:
Side:
Up:
Down:

Special Attacks
Standard:
Forward:
Upward:
Downward:

Punch Time Explosion Finisher:

Jumps:

WHYTBC
5 years ago#107

Ben Tennison ( Ben 10: Ultimate Alien )

Weak Attacks: 2 punches and a kick
1 2 3

Strong Attacks
Upward: Punches up then down
Forward: Kicks
Downward: Kicks on floor

SMASH ATTACKS
Upward: Uppercuts
Forward: Kicks stronger
Downward: Kicks around himself

Dash Attack: slides and kicks

Areial Attacks
Center: Does a flip while he kicks
Side: Kicks around himself
Up: Does a backflip while he kicks
Down: Kicks up then down

Special Attacks
Standard: Turns into Swampfire and shoots two fire balls
Forward: Turns into Humungousaur and rams through enemies
Upward: I dont know the name of the alien but he turns into a alien and flys upward
Downward: Turns into ampfibian and creates a force shield around himself that hurts enemies

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: Turns into Humungousaur and punches the ground then he punches the omnitrix symbol and turns into Ultimate Humungousaur. Then he punches the ground a few times and turns his fists into machine guns. Then he shoots with them.

Jumps: Double Jump

WHYTBC
5 years ago#108

WHYTBC posted...

I got to say that my favorite guy on here is Kenshejoe. I mean, I HATE THE GUY but I enjoy the wars we have together and I enjoy telling him to shut up all the time. But other wise, He is a worhtless living s**t hole who rose from little s**t land and became known as kenshejoe. With much offense.

I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass.

User Info: kenshejoe

kenshejoe
5 years ago#109
I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you.

WHYTBC
5 years ago#110

kenshejoe posted...
I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you.

Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.

1. Boards
  2. Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
  3. Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived