Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
  3. Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

User Info: WHYTBC

WHYTBC
5 years ago#111

kenshejoe posted...
Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day.

WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.

User Info: kenshejoe

kenshejoe
5 years ago#112
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you.

Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.

Oh silly WHYTBC. You have the memory of a goldfish

"I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar"

Posted this earlier in the topic. Now 60 friends. Let's all laugh at WHYTBC.

kenshejoe
5 years ago#113
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day.

WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.

Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic.

WHYTBC
5 years ago#114

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you.

Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.

Oh silly WHYTBC. You have the memory of a goldfish

"I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar"

Posted this earlier in the topic. Now 60 friends. Let's all laugh at WHYTBC.

Two things, I love how no one laughed and second you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.

WHYTBC
5 years ago#115

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic.

If it isn't real then how did I quote it?

kenshejoe
5 years ago#116
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic.

I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment.

WHYTBC
5 years ago#117

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic.

I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment.

OMG! You just admitted that it was true!

kenshejoe
5 years ago#118
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic. If it isn't real then how did I quote it?I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment.

OMG! You just admitted that it was true!

No I didn't. I said "I didn't say it wasn't real". That doesn't mean I admit it's true. And you still have yet to answer my question. Oh wait. You're full of ****

kenshejoe
5 years ago#119
WHYTBC posted...
Hi I'm WHYTBC. I love ponies way more than kenshejoe. Ponies, ponies, ponies. Can't can't enough of them. Though I can't seem to get any girls in school. I wonder why? I draw pony fan art, Buy all the playsets, dress in pony costumes. Isn't that what girls like?

Funny. Found this in another forum. Seems like someone is a closet my little pony fan hmm?

kenshejoe
5 years ago#120
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you. Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.Oh silly WHYTBC. You have the memory of a goldfish "I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar"Posted this earlier in the topic. Now 60 friends. Let's all laugh at WHYTBC.

Two things, I love how no one laughed and second you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.

You don't know that dumbass. So since I like My little pony that means my friends like My little pony too? I never thought you were THAT much of a retard. Then why did they friend me moron.
  1. Boards
  2. Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
  3. Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived