Ideas for Movelists(a second chance)?

#131WHYTBCPosted 9/17/2011 2:37:06 PM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you. Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.Oh silly WHYTBC. You have the memory of a goldfish "I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar"Posted this earlier in the topic. Now 60 friends. Let's all laugh at WHYTBC. Two things, I love how no one laughed and second you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.You don't know that dumbass. So since I like My little pony that means my friends like My little pony too? I never thought you were THAT much of a retard Then why did they friend me moron. No, They only friended you because of your picture. They like My little pony so they friended you, they don't actually like you.Do you think you know everything about me huh? First I had 50 friends LONG before I was a pony fan and changed my profile to it. And once again why would someone friend me if they DIDN'T like me. Because they like My little pony too? That doesn't make any sense. But I'm not surprised honestly.

I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you.

Again with the imaginary friends :/? And once again you think you know everything about me.

Well, by the way you say stuff and act on here, I can not imagine that you have any friends except imaginary ones.

#132kenshejoePosted 9/17/2011 3:11:24 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic. If it isn't real then how did I quote it?I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment. OMG! You just admitted that it was true!No I didn't. I said "I didn't say it wasn't real". That doesn't mean I admit it's true. And you still have yet to answer my question. Oh wait. You're full of **** Of crouse it is fake! But my plan suceeded. You said "I didn't say it wasn't real" which says that it is true.What the? Did you even read my comment?Dude, your 10, Im older and know more than you. You think I make no sence because you are a freaking retard Part of the special ed program im guessing.So what if you're older? You don't act like itFor example when I posted my Finn and Jake move set you said this:"THAT WAS THE **** WORST THING I EVER READ! YOU MADE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOOK BAD. WAIT NO! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LOOK BAD. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY ATTACKS! YOU SCREWED UP AND THAT WAS THE WORST MOVESET I EVER READ! I ALREADY RE-DID MY FINN AND JAKE AND MADE IT BETTER! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST GET OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO PLAY PONYS WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! DONT COMMENT AGAIN YOU UNDERAGE 10 YEAR OLD USER!"And after you said that kenshejoe is my favorite guy comment you said this:"I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass."And let's not forget how you think you know everything about the person you're arguing with. Like these comments:"you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.""I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you."So you may be older physically but I'm definitely older in mental age

Okay, you get some 9th grade work and you try to do it. Because I bet that you can't even do your own work.

Once I understand the material I can probably do that work no problem.
#133kenshejoePosted 9/17/2011 3:16:17 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you. Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.Oh silly WHYTBC. You have the memory of a goldfish "I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar"Posted this earlier in the topic. Now 60 friends. Let's all laugh at WHYTBC. Two things, I love how no one laughed and second you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.You don't know that dumbass. So since I like My little pony that means my friends like My little pony too? I never thought you were THAT much of a retard Then why did they friend me moron. No, They only friended you because of your picture. They like My little pony so they friended you, they don't actually like you.Do you think you know everything about me huh? First I had 50 friends LONG before I was a pony fan and changed my profile to it. And once again why would someone friend me if they DIDN'T like me. Because they like My little pony too? That doesn't make any sense. But I'm not surprised honestly.I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you.Again with the imaginary friends :/? And once again you think you know everything about me.

Well, by the way you say stuff and act on here, I can not imagine that you have any friends except imaginary ones.

I'm only a jerkass to people that deserve it.
#134WHYTBCPosted 9/18/2011 6:30:09 AM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic. If it isn't real then how did I quote it?I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment. OMG! You just admitted that it was true!No I didn't. I said "I didn't say it wasn't real". That doesn't mean I admit it's true. And you still have yet to answer my question. Oh wait. You're full of **** Of crouse it is fake! But my plan suceeded. You said "I didn't say it wasn't real" which says that it is true.What the? Did you even read my comment?Dude, your 10, Im older and know more than you. You think I make no sence because you are a freaking retard Part of the special ed program im guessing.So what if you're older? You don't act like itFor example when I posted my Finn and Jake move set you said this:"THAT WAS THE **** WORST THING I EVER READ! YOU MADE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOOK BAD. WAIT NO! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LOOK BAD. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY ATTACKS! YOU SCREWED UP AND THAT WAS THE WORST MOVESET I EVER READ! I ALREADY RE-DID MY FINN AND JAKE AND MADE IT BETTER! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST GET OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO PLAY PONYS WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! DONT COMMENT AGAIN YOU UNDERAGE 10 YEAR OLD USER!"And after you said that kenshejoe is my favorite guy comment you said this:"I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass."And let's not forget how you think you know everything about the person you're arguing with. Like these comments:"you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.""I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you."So you may be older physically but I'm definitely older in mental age

Okay, you get some 9th grade work and you try to do it. Because I bet that you can't even do your own work.

Once I understand the material I can probably do that work no problem.

Yeah, no **** But, at the moment, you couldn't do a single problem. I could do any problem that you have right now no problem.

#135WHYTBCPosted 9/18/2011 6:33:22 AM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you. Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.Oh silly WHYTBC. You have the memory of a goldfish "I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar"Posted this earlier in the topic. Now 60 friends. Let's all laugh at WHYTBC. Two things, I love how no one laughed and second you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.You don't know that dumbass. So since I like My little pony that means my friends like My little pony too? I never thought you were THAT much of a retard Then why did they friend me moron. No, They only friended you because of your picture. They like My little pony so they friended you, they don't actually like you.Do you think you know everything about me huh? First I had 50 friends LONG before I was a pony fan and changed my profile to it. And once again why would someone friend me if they DIDN'T like me. Because they like My little pony too? That doesn't make any sense. But I'm not surprised honestly.I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you.Again with the imaginary friends :/? And once again you think you know everything about me.

I'm only a jerkass to people that deserve it.

jarkass? I meant that you act like you are really smart and cool, where I bet if I met you I would see a little dumbass with a pink pony shirt with lots of rainbows on it, an earring in your right ear(which means your gay holding hands with your imaginary friend that isn't real!

#136kenshejoePosted 9/18/2011 10:09:29 AM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...I am so using that kenshejoe is my favorite guy post as a reference. Cause we are the the best of friends after all ^_^. But seriously dude you're probably my favorite guy on here because you're Real funny. I haven't laughed so hard after I met you. And you don't even have to try. And if it wasn't obvious enough you're basically a laughing stock. I can't wait to talk about your comments in school. Then I won't be the only person laughing at you. Who are you going to tell? Your imaginary friends who you play my little pony with? Get a life.Oh silly WHYTBC. You have the memory of a goldfish "I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar"Posted this earlier in the topic. Now 60 friends. Let's all laugh at WHYTBC. Two things, I love how no one laughed and second you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.You don't know that dumbass. So since I like My little pony that means my friends like My little pony too? I never thought you were THAT much of a retard Then why did they friend me moron. No, They only friended you because of your picture. They like My little pony so they friended you, they don't actually like you.Do you think you know everything about me huh? First I had 50 friends LONG before I was a pony fan and changed my profile to it. And once again why would someone friend me if they DIDN'T like me. Because they like My little pony too? That doesn't make any sense. But I'm not surprised honestly.I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you.Again with the imaginary friends :/? And once again you think you know everything about me. Well, by the way you say stuff and act on here, I can not imagine that you have any friends except imaginary ones.I'm only a jerkass to people that deserve it.

jarkass? I meant that you act like you are really smart and cool, where I bet if I met you I would see a little dumbass with a pink pony shirt with lots of rainbows on it, an earring in your right ear(which means your gay holding hands with your imaginary friend that isn't real!

nope.avi
#137kenshejoePosted 9/18/2011 10:10:24 AM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic. If it isn't real then how did I quote it?I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment. OMG! You just admitted that it was true!No I didn't. I said "I didn't say it wasn't real". That doesn't mean I admit it's true. And you still have yet to answer my question. Oh wait. You're full of **** Of crouse it is fake! But my plan suceeded. You said "I didn't say it wasn't real" which says that it is true.What the? Did you even read my comment?Dude, your 10, Im older and know more than you. You think I make no sence because you are a freaking retard Part of the special ed program im guessing.So what if you're older? You don't act like itFor example when I posted my Finn and Jake move set you said this:"THAT WAS THE **** WORST THING I EVER READ! YOU MADE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOOK BAD. WAIT NO! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LOOK BAD. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY ATTACKS! YOU SCREWED UP AND THAT WAS THE WORST MOVESET I EVER READ! I ALREADY RE-DID MY FINN AND JAKE AND MADE IT BETTER! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST GET OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO PLAY PONYS WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! DONT COMMENT AGAIN YOU UNDERAGE 10 YEAR OLD USER!"And after you said that kenshejoe is my favorite guy comment you said this:"I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass."And let's not forget how you think you know everything about the person you're arguing with. Like these comments:"you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.""I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you."So you may be older physically but I'm definitely older in mental age Okay, you get some 9th grade work and you try to do it. Because I bet that you can't even do your own work.Once I understand the material I can probably do that work no problem.

Yeah, no **** But, at the moment, you couldn't do a single problem. I could do any problem that you have right now no problem.

K thanks Captain Obvious
#138WHYTBCPosted 9/18/2011 11:20:34 AM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic. If it isn't real then how did I quote it?I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment. OMG! You just admitted that it was true!No I didn't. I said "I didn't say it wasn't real". That doesn't mean I admit it's true. And you still have yet to answer my question. Oh wait. You're full of **** Of crouse it is fake! But my plan suceeded. You said "I didn't say it wasn't real" which says that it is true.What the? Did you even read my comment?Dude, your 10, Im older and know more than you. You think I make no sence because you are a freaking retard Part of the special ed program im guessing.So what if you're older? You don't act like itFor example when I posted my Finn and Jake move set you said this:"THAT WAS THE **** WORST THING I EVER READ! YOU MADE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOOK BAD. WAIT NO! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LOOK BAD. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY ATTACKS! YOU SCREWED UP AND THAT WAS THE WORST MOVESET I EVER READ! I ALREADY RE-DID MY FINN AND JAKE AND MADE IT BETTER! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST GET OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO PLAY PONYS WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! DONT COMMENT AGAIN YOU UNDERAGE 10 YEAR OLD USER!"And after you said that kenshejoe is my favorite guy comment you said this:"I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass."And let's not forget how you think you know everything about the person you're arguing with. Like these comments:"you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.""I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you."So you may be older physically but I'm definitely older in mental age Okay, you get some 9th grade work and you try to do it. Because I bet that you can't even do your own work.Once I understand the material I can probably do that work no problem.

K thanks Captain Obvious

wow, only little gay boys say that

#139kenshejoePosted 9/18/2011 12:13:07 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic. If it isn't real then how did I quote it?I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment. OMG! You just admitted that it was true!No I didn't. I said "I didn't say it wasn't real". That doesn't mean I admit it's true. And you still have yet to answer my question. Oh wait. You're full of **** Of crouse it is fake! But my plan suceeded. You said "I didn't say it wasn't real" which says that it is true.What the? Did you even read my comment?Dude, your 10, Im older and know more than you. You think I make no sence because you are a freaking retard Part of the special ed program im guessing.So what if you're older? You don't act like itFor example when I posted my Finn and Jake move set you said this:"THAT WAS THE **** WORST THING I EVER READ! YOU MADE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOOK BAD. WAIT NO! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LOOK BAD. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY ATTACKS! YOU SCREWED UP AND THAT WAS THE WORST MOVESET I EVER READ! I ALREADY RE-DID MY FINN AND JAKE AND MADE IT BETTER! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST GET OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO PLAY PONYS WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! DONT COMMENT AGAIN YOU UNDERAGE 10 YEAR OLD USER!"And after you said that kenshejoe is my favorite guy comment you said this:"I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass."And let's not forget how you think you know everything about the person you're arguing with. Like these comments:"you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.""I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you."So you may be older physically but I'm definitely older in mental age Okay, you get some 9th grade work and you try to do it. Because I bet that you can't even do your own work.Once I understand the material I can probably do that work no problem. Yeah, no **** But, at the moment, you couldn't do a single problem. I could do any problem that you have right now no problem.K thanks Captain Obvious

Nah. It's just a phrase.
#140WHYTBCPosted 9/19/2011 2:46:45 AM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...WHYTBC posted...kenshejoe posted...Hello everybody. I, kenshejoe, am gay If you want to play my little pony with me. Please, I have no friends. Just ask and I would gladly play with you. If you are a guy who wants to do more than play, please tell me. I would gladly do that to. Just let me know. Okay back to my pony stream filled with gay boys everywhere. What an exciting day. WHAT THE F**K IS THIS! I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND THEN HE REMOVED THE COMMENT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A GAY ASS LITTLE S**T BUT KNOW I KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT IT.Nice try dude. I'd like to know where you saw that and what topic. If it isn't real then how did I quote it?I'm not saying it isn't real. I'm asking where you found the comment. OMG! You just admitted that it was true!No I didn't. I said "I didn't say it wasn't real". That doesn't mean I admit it's true. And you still have yet to answer my question. Oh wait. You're full of **** Of crouse it is fake! But my plan suceeded. You said "I didn't say it wasn't real" which says that it is true.What the? Did you even read my comment?Dude, your 10, Im older and know more than you. You think I make no sence because you are a freaking retard Part of the special ed program im guessing.So what if you're older? You don't act like itFor example when I posted my Finn and Jake move set you said this:"THAT WAS THE **** WORST THING I EVER READ! YOU MADE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOOK BAD. WAIT NO! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LOOK BAD. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY ATTACKS! YOU SCREWED UP AND THAT WAS THE WORST MOVESET I EVER READ! I ALREADY RE-DID MY FINN AND JAKE AND MADE IT BETTER! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST GET OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO PLAY PONYS WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! DONT COMMENT AGAIN YOU UNDERAGE 10 YEAR OLD USER!"And after you said that kenshejoe is my favorite guy comment you said this:"I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS! Letting everyone out there know that I was probrobly in too good of a mood to write that S**T I hate Kenshejoe and if I knew him I would definity beat the s**t out of him. I would rather him rot and burn in hell then for me getting a million dollars. (NOT TRUE) But I really do HATE kenshejoe. He sucks donkey ass."And let's not forget how you think you know everything about the person you're arguing with. Like these comments:"you only are friends with other people who watch/play my little pony. They aren't actually your friends.""I bet you don't even have an account, and if you do, you have 2 friends, your other account and your imaginary friends account. You see, your own mom didn't even want you. You were probrobly just a mistake. I bet your parents never even wanted you."So you may be older physically but I'm definitely older in mental age Okay, you get some 9th grade work and you try to do it. Because I bet that you can't even do your own work.Once I understand the material I can probably do that work no problem. Yeah, no **** But, at the moment, you couldn't do a single problem. I could do any problem that you have right now no problem.K thanks Captain Obvious

Nah. It's just a phrase.

Whatever, This fight is starting to give me a headache so will you just shut up already.