Front:Punches
Back:Hits with his tail behind
Up:Hits upwards
Down:Kick

Special Attacks
Standard:Throws a ball that sometimes can turn into a spike ball
Forward:Sends a spider to attack forwards
Upward: Katz spin
Downward:Flamethrower (episode "Ball of revenge")

Grapples and Throw Downs
Pummel:Grabs and hits the enemy
Front:Grabs and throws the enemy forwards with a calmed pose
Back:Drops the enemy behind katz and hits him with his tail
Up:Throws the enemy upwards
Down:Drops the enemy to his feet and kicks him

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: Sends a Spider army to attack the enemies

Taunts:
Does an evil laugh, and i dont know what else

Middleweight character
Double jump,cant glide

Alternate costumes:
Captain outfit, dodgeball outfit
---
#52WHYTBCPosted 8/30/2011 3:53:01 PM

cool

#53WHYTBCPosted 8/31/2011 8:20:47 AM

Skips ( Regular Show )

Weak Attacks: 3 punches
1 2 3

Strong Attacks
Upward: Uppercut
Forward: Heavy Punch
Downward: Kick

SMASH ATTACKS
Upward: Punches upward with both fists
Forward: Headbutt
Downward: Slams down

Dash Attack: Tackle

Areial Attacks
Center: Punch
Front: Kick
Back: Kick behind
Up: Uppercut
Down: Groundpound

Special Attacks
Standard: Powerful Punch
Forward: Charge forward
Upward: A trampoline appears and he bounces upward
Downward: Slams his fists down powerfully

Grapples and Throw Downs
Pummel: Tackles and punches in the face
Front: grabs and punches
Back: grabs and kicks
Up: grabs and uppercuts
Down: grabs and slams down

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: Arm Wrestles with Death which causes a huge explosion

Taunts: Skips says "We tryed it the nice way, now we try it the skips way", Skips says "I've seen this before", Does push-ups, Lifts weights.
Could be 3 or 4.

And other things.

1. What form of Competitive Balance do they fall in? Lightweights are fast and nimble, but slow and frail, while Heavyweights are the complete opposite.

Heavyweight.

2. Unique abilities and traits can be addressed. Do they have multiple jumps? Can they glide? Tether Recoveries?

Double Jump. Can't glide.

Alternate Outfit: Skips in a toga

i.saucesome.net/c6c.gif

#54kenshejoePosted 9/1/2011 4:21:32 AM
Eh. It could be better :/. The regular show has all kinds of weird things happening. Try and incorporate that into skip's moves. Also Skips trains in his house with barbells and crap. Try and incorporate that too. I'd also recommend Skips summoning Benson for attacks.
#55WHYTBCPosted 9/1/2011 4:36:24 AM

kenshejoe posted...
Eh. It could be better :/. The regular show has all kinds of weird things happening. Try and incorporate that into skip's moves. Also Skips trains in his house with barbells and crap. Try and incorporate that too. I'd also recommend Skips summoning Benson for attacks.

WTF! I used his training in the taunts! WHY tHE HELL WHOULD A GUY LIKE SKIPS SUMMON BENSON FOR AN ATTACK! What, you think Skips isn't good enough to fight on his own. Skips doesn't really do much but punch and arm wrestle in the episode Over the Top. Stop trying to be a smartass when you couldn't possibly make a better one. And you would make one and put BENSON in it!?!
Benson mostly yells at Mordecai & Rigby. And in the episode Karaoke Video Benson hits the fat guy in the face with a tape. What do you think he would do? Yeah he could come in the park car and run the enemies over, but I made that move for Muscle Man and High-Five Ghost without Benson. AND, I MADE BENSON AN ASSIST WHERE HE COMES IN AND RUNS ENEMIES OVER AND THEN DROPS HIS GUMBALLS FOR ENEMIES TO SLIP ON! So you can just shut up you little 10 year old underage user! And, I liked it better when you weren't on this threads commenting and watching and playing your little Pony shows and games.

#56WHYTBCPosted 9/1/2011 4:55:59 AM

Numbuh 2 ( Codename: Kids Next Door )

Weak Attacks: 2 punches and a kick
1 2 3

Strong Attacks
Upward: Uppercut
Forward: Headbutt
Downward: Kick

SMASH ATTACKS
Upward: Jump Kick
Forward: Tackle
Downward: Punches downward

Dash Attack: Dives forward

Areial Attacks
Center: Punch
Front: Kick
Back: Kick Behind
Up: Uppercut
Down: Kick downward

Special Attacks
Standard: D.A.R.T.
Forward: S.K.E.E.B.I.K.E.
Upward: F.L.A.P.P.U.H.
Downward: S.T.A.N.K.

Grapples and Throw Downs
Pummel: Slams himself down on enemy
Front: Grabs and punches
Back: Grabs and kicks
Up: Grabs and uppercuts
Down: Grabs and Slams on ground

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: His assist in PTE.

Taunts: Sticks up two fingers showing that he is Numbuh 2. IDK anymore
Could be 3 or 4.

And other things.

1. What form of Competitive Balance do they fall in? Lightweights are fast and nimble, but slow and frail, while Heavyweights are the complete opposite.

Middleweight

2. Unique abilities and traits can be addressed. Do they have multiple jumps? Can they glide? Tether Recoveries?

Triple Jump. Can't glide

Alternate Outfit: Shirtless with Bathing Suit

#57Lucario_UchihaPosted 9/1/2011 1:03:15 PM
What does numbuh 2 does as an assist in PTE?
---
#58WHYTBCPosted 9/1/2011 1:50:43 PM

He just flys through with one of his flying machines!

#59kenshejoePosted 9/1/2011 4:32:37 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WTF! I used his training in the taunts! WHY tHE HELL WHOULD A GUY LIKE SKIPS SUMMON BENSON FOR AN ATTACK! What, you think Skips isn't good enough to fight on his own. Skips doesn't really do much but punch and arm wrestle in the episode Over the Top. Stop trying to be a smartass when you couldn't possibly make a better one. And you would make one and put BENSON in it!?!Benson mostly yells at Mordecai & Rigby. And in the episode Karaoke Video Benson hits the fat guy in the face with a tape. What do you think he would do? Yeah he could come in the park car and run the enemies over, but I made that move for Muscle Man and High-Five Ghost without Benson. AND, I MADE BENSON AN ASSIST WHERE HE COMES IN AND RUNS ENEMIES OVER AND THEN DROPS HIS GUMBALLS FOR ENEMIES TO SLIP ON! So you can just shut up you little 10 year old underage user! And, I liked it better when you weren't on this threads commenting and watching and playing your little Pony shows and games.

What are you all butthurt about? Look Mandy and Billy can probably fight on their own right? Well Billy and Mandy were paired up to have more move set possibilities. The same goes with Skips and Benson. Look all I'm saying is That Benson should assist Skips in a few of his attacks. Key word being few. And so what if Muscle Man and High Five Ghost used that move already?Recycling a move or two won't kill anybody. Ok so you think Benson should be an assist and I think He should be an assist character for skips. And your point is? And let's not bring up My Little Pony again (Even though I'd prefer you would watch one full episode before bringing judgement to show). And Btw. You don't have to listen to my suggestions. All I'm doing is offering my 2 cents on your move set. Not saying it's bad in any way. Just listing a few ways I think you can improve your moveset
#60kenshejoePosted 9/1/2011 4:51:53 PM
WHYTBC posted...
Numbuh 2 ( Codename: Kids Next Door )Weak Attacks: 2 punches and a kick1 2 3Strong AttacksUpward: UppercutForward: HeadbuttDownward: KickSMASH ATTACKSUpward: Jump KickForward: TackleDownward: Punches downwardDash Attack: Dives forwardAreial AttacksCenter: PunchFront: KickBack: Kick BehindUp: UppercutDown: Kick downwardSpecial AttacksStandard: D.A.R.T.Forward: S.K.E.E.B.I.K.E.Upward: F.L.A.P.P.U.H.Downward: S.T.A.N.K.Grapples and Throw DownsPummel: Slams himself down on enemyFront: Grabs and punchesBack: Grabs and kicksUp: Grabs and uppercutsDown: Grabs and Slams on groundPunch Time Explosion Finisher: His assist in PTE.Taunts: Sticks up two fingers showing that he is Numbuh 2. IDK anymoreCould be 3 or 4.And other things.1. What form of Competitive Balance do they fall in? Lightweights are fast and nimble, but slow and frail, while Heavyweights are the complete opposite.Middleweight2. Unique abilities and traits can be addressed. Do they have multiple jumps? Can they glide? Tether Recoveries?Triple Jump. Can't glideAlternate Outfit: Shirtless with Bathing Suit

Excuse but can your explain what the Specials do? There are people who haven't watched KND or watched very few of it. I figured out pretty much what the Specials do by the names but other people may not be as lucky. But I found the move set very disappointing. I'm no KND expert but I'm sure there are tons of Machines and gadgets That Numbuh 2 can use outside his specials. And TBH I don't think Numbuh 2 would make a very good character. He's fine as a assist IMO. If any other KND operatives were to get in I'd think Numbuh 3 and 4 Kind of like a Zelda/Sheik playstyle. May do a moveset of them after I redo Finn and Jake and Gumball and Darwin