Finn cartwheels several times

Aerial Attacks
Neutral: Finn does a spin kick
Forward: Finn charges and does a downward punch
Backward: Finn does a basic kick
Upward: Jake tosses Finn upward and Finn uppercuts
Downward: Finn dives downward and punches the ground leaving a small crater

Special Attacks
Neutral:Stretchy Powers: To understand this see the Down Special. Jake uses his stretchy powers for different circumstances
A:Inflate: Jake grows big and does a slow strong downward punch
B:Glide: Finn and Jake jump up and Jake turns into a glider and Finn jumps on top of it. Enter glide mode after all that
C:Trap: Jake dashes forward If someone hits Jake they get trapped and are open to a attack by Finn
D:Rest:Jake rest for 10 seconds. Meanwhile while Jake is resting Finn fights by him self. Finn is unable to use some attacks and takes more damage and knockback. But Finn is faster and stronger without Jake

Forward:Total PWNAGE:Finn does a battle pose. He's does different attacks depending on what button you press next. You can't do these combos without Jake either
Normal attack: Finn does 5 kicks and Jake finishes the combo with a stretchy punch. This combo is the weakest but it faster
Special Attack:Both Finn and Jake scream out ULTIMATE.OWNAGE!!!Jake does 3 stretchy punches then Finn jumps in and kicks the opponent upward. He jumps up in the air and does Multiple punches before finally knocking them down

Upward:Sword Throw: Finn throws his sword upward acting as an anti air projectile

Downward:Brofist: Brofist is how Jake changes attacks in his B special. Once the Bro fist has been used there will be a shine. What color that shine is tells you what mode Jake is currently in
Red:Inflate
Blue:Glide
Yellow:Trap
Green:Rest

Punch time Explosion: Jake Enter his monster forms and smashes various at you causing a big explosion

Taunts:
Finn goes into his autotune voice and says "This is awesome". Jake saying "Is are opponent a wuss? Or are we just too awesome?". Finn Laughs and says" What a patoot"

Weight: Very lightweight
Jump: Average
Damage and Knockback: Very High

Double Jump. Can Glide if in Glide form
#72WHYTBCPosted 9/4/2011 9:17:18 AM

kenshejoe posted...
Alright pony stream is over. Time for that redo of Finn and Jake

Weak attack
Jake does two stretchy punches then Finn dashes and kicks

Strong Attacks
Forward: Basic horizontal sword wipe
Upward: Finn jumps and does a flip kick followed by a upward sword swipe
Downward: Finn does a low kick

Smash Attacks
Forward: Does a sword strike followed by a punch ignited by fire
Upward: Finn jumps and does a spin kick ignited by fire
Downward:Finn and Jake do rapid kicks with no knockback

Dash Attack
Finn cartwheels several times

Aerial Attacks
Neutral: Finn does a spin kick
Forward: Finn charges and does a downward punch
Backward: Finn does a basic kick
Upward: Jake tosses Finn upward and Finn uppercuts
Downward: Finn dives downward and punches the ground leaving a small crater

Special Attacks
Neutral:Stretchy Powers: To understand this see the Down Special. Jake uses his stretchy powers for different circumstances
A:Inflate: Jake grows big and does a slow strong downward punch
B:Glide: Finn and Jake jump up and Jake turns into a glider and Finn jumps on top of it. Enter glide mode after all that
C:Trap: Jake dashes forward If someone hits Jake they get trapped and are open to a attack by Finn
D:Rest:Jake rest for 10 seconds. Meanwhile while Jake is resting Finn fights by him self. Finn is unable to use some attacks and takes more damage and knockback. But Finn is faster and stronger without Jake

Forward:Total PWNAGE:Finn does a battle pose. He's does different attacks depending on what button you press next. You can't do these combos without Jake either
Normal attack: Finn does 5 kicks and Jake finishes the combo with a stretchy punch. This combo is the weakest but it faster
Special Attack:Both Finn and Jake scream out ULTIMATE.OWNAGE!!!Jake does 3 stretchy punches then Finn jumps in and kicks the opponent upward. He jumps up in the air and does Multiple punches before finally knocking them down

Upward:Sword Throw: Finn throws his sword upward acting as an anti air projectile

Downward:Brofist: Brofist is how Jake changes attacks in his B special. Once the Bro fist has been used there will be a shine. What color that shine is tells you what mode Jake is currently in
Red:Inflate
Blue:Glide
Yellow:Trap
Green:Rest

Punch time Explosion: Jake Enter his monster forms and smashes various at you causing a big explosion

Taunts:
Finn goes into his autotune voice and says "This is awesome". Jake saying "Is are opponent a wuss? Or are we just too awesome?". Finn Laughs and says" What a patoot"

Weight: Very lightweight
Jump: Average
Damage and Knockback: Very High

Double Jump. Can Glide if in Glide form

THAT WAS THE **** WORST THING I EVER READ! YOU MADE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOOK BAD. WAIT NO! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LOOK BAD. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY ATTACKS! YOU SCREWED UP AND THAT WAS THE WORST MOVESET I EVER READ! I ALREADY RE-DID MY FINN AND JAKE AND MADE IT BETTER! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. JUST GET OFF THESE FORUMS AND GO PLAY PONYS WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS! DONT COMMENT AGAIN YOU UNDERAGE 10 YEAR OLD USER!

#73WHYTBCPosted 9/4/2011 9:26:32 AM

My older brother said you suck also Kenshejoe. Its not just me, the only people who like you are your other accounts and your imaginary friends so just shut up dumbass.

#74kenshejoePosted 9/4/2011 10:04:12 AM
WHYTBC posted...
My older brother said you suck also Kenshejoe. Its not just me, the only people who like you are your other accounts and your imaginary friends so just shut up dumbass.

Do you think I really give a crap about what your brother thinks? Ok so you think it's horrible. I'm ok with that. And they have lots of b attacks because I wanted to make sure Jake had some good representation. And idc if you already redid it. So I RUINED FINN AND JAKE FOREVER right? lol. Ok so you gave your opinion on my Finn and Jake moveset. Now it's my turn.

The moves outside the punch time explosion and specials are way too generic and boring. You failed to go in specifics with the specials( Force of Blizzard? What the hell does that do?). And the gauntlet blast. I'm sorry but there are way better moves for Finn and Jake to use. There was also a lack of stretchy powers in that moveset.

And btw I'm just gonna ignore those insults k? ^_^
#75kenshejoePosted 9/4/2011 10:09:39 AM
Oh yeah I forgot the grabs and alts

Pummel: Finn punches
Forward: Finn does a simple side kick
Backward: Same as forward except after he kicks you he goes behind you and does another one kicking you backward.
Upward: Finn kicks the opponent upward
Downward: Same as Upward but when he kicks he follows you and throws you downward

Alternate costumes
Fionna and Cake
Marceline Finn and Strawberry costume Jake
Princess Bubblegum Finn and Peppermint Jake
#76WHYTBCPosted 9/4/2011 2:28:36 PM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

Do you think I really give a crap about what your brother thinks? Ok so you think it's horrible. I'm ok with that. And they have lots of b attacks because I wanted to make sure Jake had some good representation. And idc if you already redid it. So I RUINED FINN AND JAKE FOREVER right? lol. Ok so you gave your opinion on my Finn and Jake moveset. Now it's my turn.

The moves outside the punch time explosion and specials are way too generic and boring. You failed to go in specifics with the specials( Force of Blizzard? What the hell does that do?). And the gauntlet blast. I'm sorry but there are way better moves for Finn and Jake to use. There was also a lack of stretchy powers in that moveset.

And btw I'm just gonna ignore those insults k? ^_^

You didnt need all of those attacks. You went way overboard. My Finn & Jake moves weren't bad. Finn using his dagger and sword. Finn and Jake punching, kicking and headbutting. Obviously you don't watch that much adventure time, because if you did then you would know that force of blizzard is one of Finn's attacks when he and jake are fighting the ice king when they are being ice ninjas. Also, all they mainly do is punch and kick and stuff. Then Finn also uses his sword and some times his dagger and Jake uses his powers. You made Jake do too much. What I made was good enough. That powers I made him to was stretch forward, grow upward, and turn his fist into a giant fist. Maybe in the arieal attacks and strong/weak attacks I could've made him uses his powers more. I will re-make mine ( The good one ) and make Jake use his powers more. And really consider playing with you pony with your imaginary friends.

#77WHYTBCPosted 9/4/2011 2:38:50 PM

Finn & Jake ( Adventure Time ) (Im re-trying this AGAIN)

Weak Attacks: Finn punches, Jake punches, Finn uppercuts
1 2 3

Strong Attacks
Upward: Jake uppercuts
Forward: Finn uses his dagger
Downward: Jake Bites

SMASH ATTACKS
Upward: Finn Jump Kicks
Forward: Finn Uses his sword
Downward: Jake blows out his stomach to make enemies bounce back

Dash Attack: Finn tackles and Jake stretches forward and bites

Areial Attacks
Center: Jake uses his powers to make his feet bigger and he kicks
Front: Finn Punches
Back: Finn kicks behind
Up: Jake uppercuts with a large fist
Down: Finn kicks downward

Special Attacks
Standard: Jake punches with a giant fist
Forward: Finn uses Force of Blizzard( Blows a small blizzard at enemies ) (From when he was being an ice ninja)
Upward: Jake uses his powers to make himself grow
Downward: Finn uses Gauntlet Blast(Finn blasts with the gauntlets from the episode "Mortal Folly".)

Grapples and Throw Downs
Pummel: Finn uses Caltrop Hail Storm ( From the ice ninja fight )
Front: Jake grabs and punches
Back: Finn grabs and kicks
Up: Jake grabs and uppercuts with a large fist
Down: Finn grabs and uses his double sword attack

Punch Time Explosion Finisher: Finn uses his wizard powers while Jake becomes giant and smashes his fists on the ground

Taunts: Jake pretends to shoot with his finger, Jake uses his hands as hammers, Finn says "You look like a wuss", Finn and Jake dance.
Could be 3 or 4.

And other things.

1. What form of Competitive Balance do they fall in? Lightweights are fast and nimble, but slow and frail, while Heavyweights are the complete opposite.

Middleweight

2. Unique abilities and traits can be addressed. Do they have multiple jumps? Can they glide? Tether Recoveries?

Double Jump, Can't glide.

Alternate Outfit: Fionna and Cake

#78kenshejoePosted 9/4/2011 5:24:56 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...My older brother said you suck also Kenshejoe. Its not just me, the only people who like you are your other accounts and your imaginary friends so just shut up dumbass.Do you think I really give a crap about what your brother thinks? Ok so you think it's horrible. I'm ok with that. And they have lots of b attacks because I wanted to make sure Jake had some good representation. And idc if you already redid it. So I RUINED FINN AND JAKE FOREVER right? lol. Ok so you gave your opinion on my Finn and Jake moveset. Now it's my turn. The moves outside the punch time explosion and specials are way too generic and boring. You failed to go in specifics with the specials( Force of Blizzard? What the hell does that do?). And the gauntlet blast. I'm sorry but there are way better moves for Finn and Jake to use. There was also a lack of stretchy powers in that moveset. And btw I'm just gonna ignore those insults k? ^_^

You didnt need all of those attacks. You went way overboard. My Finn & Jake moves weren't bad. Finn using his dagger and sword. Finn and Jake punching, kicking and headbutting. Obviously you don't watch that much adventure time, because if you did then you would know that force of blizzard is one of Finn's attacks when he and jake are fighting the ice king when they are being ice ninjas. Also, all they mainly do is punch and kick and stuff. Then Finn also uses his sword and some times his dagger and Jake uses his powers. You made Jake do too much. What I made was good enough. That powers I made him to was stretch forward, grow upward, and turn his fist into a giant fist. Maybe in the arieal attacks and strong/weak attacks I could've made him uses his powers more. I will re-make mine ( The good one ) and make Jake use his powers more. And really consider playing with you pony with your imaginary friends.

I probably didn't need all those moves. But if I erased them I might as well make Finn fight on his own. And I don't want to do that. See that's the problem because that's all they really do in your move set. I understand that's what they did in Adventure Time but it never hurts to improvise(For example I made some of Finn attacks ignite with fire). That's not what I mean when you weren't being specific what I mean is what does it do and all that crap.

Wait I made Jake do too much?

OK let's do a little math

Count all the attacks that Finn is involved with. Now count Jake's

If you counted correctly then Finn did 17 attacks and Jake did 11 with 5 being collaberative. So by his own Jake only did 6 attacks. If any thing I made Finn do too much. Yes what you made was good enough I'll give you that. But something can always be better. And to prove to you that I'm not always so negative I will say this. I liked your redux. You want into a little more specifics which I like, You made Jake do little more, and you were a bit more creative with you moves. However I still found the strong attacks and aerials very boring. So overall I liked it even though I still find my move set superior. And to put all that pony and imaginary friends nonsense to rest. I have about 60 friends on my Facebook page. And I have a Pony picture as a avatar
#79WHYTBCPosted 9/4/2011 6:24:34 PM

Why do you have a facebook? Your 10 years old. You don't need one. The strong and areial attacks are basic, there isn't much that you are going to do with them. You feel that every move have to be extremely creative, which they don't. You can be as creative as you want but you went overboard. There are some limits. I really only skimmed over your move set but for the special standard, you made jake do 4 things. And I thought that the attack where the attack changes based on the button you press next was stupid. It should just be one attack, not 4.

#80kenshejoePosted 9/4/2011 7:23:15 PM
WHYTBC posted...
Why do you have a facebook? Your 10 years old. You don't need one. The strong and areial attacks are basic, there isn't much that you are going to do with them. You feel that every move have to be extremely creative, which they don't. You can be as creative as you want but you went overboard. There are some limits. I really only skimmed over your move set but for the special standard, you made jake do 4 things. And I thought that the attack where the attack changes based on the button you press next was stupid. It should just be one attack, not 4.

I got a Facebook because everyone at my school and they wanted me to get a Facebook so they could friend me. I decided to get a Facebook account to shut them up for good. I don't use Facebook all that much though I'd just thought I'd use it as a reference to shut your mouth about the imaginary friends. And tbh Im not the first guy who used that idea. I got from this SSB fan game. Megaman and Sora use a play style kind of like that. I honestly thought it was a pretty good idea so I used it with Finn and Jake. If you don't like it then I'm ok with that

Here's the link
http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

And for that creativity statement. There are really no limits. For example Look at the atari 2600. Short pixel mini games that sometimes had lots of bugs. Now look where we are with the 3DS, Wii, Not to mention other electronics.