What happened to Cartoon Network on Friday nights?

#11kenshejoePosted 9/23/2011 12:30:23 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...Wow, I think it's cute how you think you won that argument. Do us all a favor and keep your little baby comments to yourself. No one likes you, and if you keep acting like this, no one ever will.You said that the argument was giving you a headache and told me to shut up. You lost that argument. And do you act like this in real life? I'm seriously beginning to think you don't have many friends yourself if any. I know my friends don't act like that(Inb4 imaginary friends insult). So I'm off to do my homework now so ta ta

wow, you know only gay people say ta ta.

Okay now you're just pulling insults out of your ass
#12WHYTBCPosted 9/23/2011 1:20:51 PM

Wow, I wonder where that one came from. (In case you don't get the joke, I am saying that you pulled that out of your ass) (You dumb f**k)

#13kenshejoePosted 9/23/2011 2:49:12 PM
WHYTBC posted...
Wow, I wonder where that one came from. (In case you don't get the joke, I am saying that you pulled that out of your ass) (You dumb f**k)

You're basically copying off from what I just said.
#14WHYTBCPosted 9/23/2011 3:47:53 PM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

You're basically copying off from what I just said.

That was the point you dumb f**k

#15kenshejoePosted 9/23/2011 7:02:51 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...Wow, I wonder where that one came from. (In case you don't get the joke, I am saying that you pulled that out of your ass) (You dumb f**k)You're basically copying off from what I just said.

Not a good one.
#16WHYTBCPosted 9/24/2011 4:04:48 AM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...Wow, I wonder where that one came from. (In case you don't get the joke, I am saying that you pulled that out of your ass) (You dumb f**k)You're basically copying off from what I just said.

Not a good one.

Not a good one for you.