Potential reasons for the lack of info...

#1JDogIIPosted 9/22/2011 8:21:01 AM
I consider the most logical reason being that Cartoon Network hasn't allowed the go-to for letting Papaya and Crave to announce anything new about the console versions (i.e., new characters). I actually learned this a while back when I finally got a reply about forthcoming announcements via email (I literally wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth) and I was told that they haven't had the chance to get the "all clear" to announce.

It's got to be, because the game is less than two months away from its supposed release (unless it's pushed back).

Personally, this whole expendure is maddening. This has the makings of a small franchise for Cartoon Network, and they won't even offer new information for what should post for the bulk of Punch Time Explosion sales... home consoles.

I still visualize a game with 38 playable characters, a modified story mode, and improved features, such as "team battles" and better gravity mechanics.
---
"Night, night"! - Mr. Sandman (Punch-Out!!)
#2WHYTBCPosted 9/22/2011 1:40:15 PM

JDogII posted...
I consider the most logical reason being that Cartoon Network hasn't allowed the go-to for letting Papaya and Crave to announce anything new about the console versions (i.e., new characters). I actually learned this a while back when I finally got a reply about forthcoming announcements via email (I literally wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth) and I was told that they haven't had the chance to get the "all clear" to announce.

It's got to be, because the game is less than two months away from its supposed release (unless it's pushed back).

Personally, this whole expendure is maddening. This has the makings of a small franchise for Cartoon Network, and they won't even offer new information for what should post for the bulk of Punch Time Explosion sales... home consoles.

I still visualize a game with 38 playable characters, a modified story mode, and improved features, such as "team battles" and better gravity mechanics.
---
"Night, night"! - Mr. Sandman (Punch-Out!!)

I agree

#3kenshejoePosted 9/22/2011 4:03:55 PM
JDogII posted...

Don't worry. i think Punch time explosion will sell well. That is if they put any adverts and include more modern characters. I'm not so sure about the amount of playable characters. 10 new characters would do nicely while they spend the majority of the time making it fun and creative. I think the story mode should be scrapped. Story modes in fighting games with a few exceptions(Blaz Blue, etc) are boring and limits new gameplay mechanics and characters.
#4WHYTBCPosted 9/22/2011 7:02:15 PM

Shut up kenshejoe

#5kenshejoePosted 9/23/2011 1:34:07 PM
Nope.avi
#6WHYTBCPosted 9/23/2011 2:21:31 PM

No one likes you

#7kenshejoePosted 9/23/2011 3:43:08 PM
WHYTBC posted...
No one likes you

*yawn*. Are you making this easy for me now?
#8WHYTBCPosted 9/23/2011 4:44:31 PM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...
No one likes you

*yawn*. Are you making this easy for me now?

Don't you mean, You are making this easy for me now.

Because Are you making this easy for me now doesn't make as much sence as what I put.

#9kenshejoePosted 9/23/2011 8:08:09 PM
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...No one likes you*yawn*. Are you making this easy for me now?

Don't you mean, You are making this easy for me now.Because Are you making this easy for me now doesn't make as much sence as what I put.

Ok
#10WHYTBCPosted 9/24/2011 5:06:01 AM

kenshejoe posted...
WHYTBC posted...

kenshejoe posted...

WHYTBC posted...No one likes you*yawn*. Are you making this easy for me now?

Don't you mean, You are making this easy for me now.Because Are you making this easy for me now doesn't make as much sence as what I put.

Ok

No, It's not okay. I'm going to call the Grammer Police on you.