game mode question

#1ronin256Posted 9/27/2011 9:35:43 AM
Is there any sort of training mode? I don't have a second 3ds or anyone I can play with so I'd kind of like a mode where I can just fool around with the different characters.
---
This sig will not change until squenix gives us the final fantasy VII remake they've
teased us with since the ps3 was announced.
#2WHYTBCPosted 9/27/2011 12:16:48 PM

ronin256 posted...
Is there any sort of training mode? I don't have a second 3ds or anyone I can play with so I'd kind of like a mode where I can just fool around with the different characters.
---
This sig will not change until squenix gives us the final fantasy VII remake they've
teased us with since the ps3 was announced.

I agree about the training mode. I want to spawn items and just you them on enemies who just stand still. If you are good enough at the game where the enemies on easy won't bother you, then was put a bunch of lives and a terrible character on easy mode. Unfortunatly, the stages aren't as unique like the ones in smash bros, so you would get bored pretty fast. If you want to just see the moves the characters can do, I recommend going to the graveyard level of the billy and mandy section of the story mode. Just go to a corner, do your moves, if a zombie comes over to you, either kill it of go to the corner on the other side. Or go on the platforms and do your moves up there. You might fall off by down and side moves but you can just jump back up.