Level 70s already?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Level 70s already?

User Info: Draxal

Draxal
5 years ago#1
I'm not doubting it, just wondering where the best place to grind is ;)
"Without the shedding of blood, there can be no remission of sin. Let me help you repent."

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
5 years ago#2
Total nerds and cheaters are the only level 70s. I'd say just go through the game and don't worry about grinding to 70 asap. Have fun.

Edit: Or people that have played this before and know how to level to 70 in a few hours, lol.

User Info: ShawndebX

ShawndebX
5 years ago#3
I saw a level 70 only 4hr after the game came out.

User Info: derry85

derry85
5 years ago#4
maybe they played survival for 4hrs?

User Info: Draxal

Draxal
5 years ago#5
Ah well I'm half way there anyway :)
"Without the shedding of blood, there can be no remission of sin. Let me help you repent."

User Info: JRodslegend

JRodslegend
5 years ago#6
Some people have had copies of the games for over a week now.
Others played it nonstop since release (that's over 40 hours viable play time)

So yeah, its possible

User Info: DiamondZ

DiamondZ
5 years ago#7
http://www.forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?2777-UC2-The-(Unofficial)-Dungeon-Defenders-Guide!

User Info: JRodslegend

JRodslegend
5 years ago#8
^^
Do keep in mind that guide was written for the mobile version a good half a year ago, although the concept is still the same, the console versions are far more difficult than the mobile version.
for instance I am STILL unable to solo insane deeper wells with my huntress at level 16 without the help of my other classes towers.

however it still remains a great outline of what you can do.

User Info: Jo_Slim

Jo_Slim
5 years ago#9
I'm level 58 on my squire - insane mode is your best friend ! I got a second char in the works that's lvl 39. You level entirely too fast as a squire if you know what you're doing on insane or any difficulty/challenge. For a brief second I pulled a #1 score on 3 maps for insane leaderboards and I was barely a lvl 40. Squires are beyond OP
XBL: Jo Slim | Follow me @Jo_Slim
MLG: LBR8 (Dallas08) - LBR6 (SD08) - LBR7 (Meadows08)

User Info: DiamondZ

DiamondZ
5 years ago#10
I was able to level my hunter to 40 at Deeper Well in about 2-3 hrs. Don't worry to much about losing, the xp is still really good if you can make it to wave 4, by the time you hit level 20 it becomes a cake walk.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Defenders
  3. Level 70s already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived