Easy way for massive amounts of Mana

#51Neo_RizerPosted 10/30/2011 5:57:20 PM
Looks like people haven't figured out how to dupe their mana yet....
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
#52darkgreatz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2011 6:13:54 PM
I've known about duping the mana bank for quite a while. But imo it's not that great. You need two people/two accounts. You need to use a computer while doing it for the save files. You still need to drop all the mana and pick it up, which is a pain and takes fairly long as well. And in the end you'll still be stuck with just 15 million. Plus some might find it cheating. Which it is, really.

With the High Five way you can farm for half an hour, get several good (enough) high fives. Upgrade them, sell one or maybe two to get back to the 15 mil and still have 20-30 mil worth in your item box ready to be sold at your convenience without ever having to touch a computer or make additional effort. And it can be done on your own.
---
GT - Darkgreatz
#53imjinxed13Posted 10/31/2011 4:35:20 AM
okay... so i love you right now Dark... you are my hero right now... been running Glitterhelm for hours to get money and now i can get 6 times the money in 10 minutes on a slow run... THANK YOU so much kiddo... you are champion...
#54imjinxed13Posted 10/31/2011 4:37:06 AM
well 15 minutes actually... the 5 minutes it takes to max out the weapon i just got from Ogre Crush on Hard... still completely awesome and not a waste of my time...
#55FudgeSnifferPosted 10/31/2011 7:20:26 PM
I think this trick may have been fixed in the last patch...unless I did something wrong.

I got a high five with 26 upgrade slots and 126 fire damage. Spent 3 mil upgrading it and it only sold for 1.4mil.
#56zenxacredPosted 10/31/2011 7:26:14 PM
Yep. Pc got patched for it. Currently console only.
---
~ -SG- | Admin of the HoC-Council~
GT: ZenXacred
#57JRodslegendPosted 10/31/2011 10:33:37 PM
FudgeSniffer posted...
I think this trick may have been fixed in the last patch...unless I did something wrong.

I got a high five with 26 upgrade slots and 126 fire damage. Spent 3 mil upgrading it and it only sold for 1.4mil.

Not too sure why a PC player would be bringing up patch issues on the xbox board tho
>.>
#58TrueDozenMarksPosted 11/1/2011 2:56:39 AM
Maybe to warn people "get free mana while you can, since it won't be here for long."
#59Bkmcb13Posted 11/1/2011 4:27:46 AM
Just to make sure people don't forget. An Xbox user can do this forever even if it does get patched. Just clear your cache to wipe the patch and farm some mana. When you are done, repatch the game and hop back online with your newly acquired millions!
#60myrkul8013Posted 11/1/2011 9:04:52 AM
Bkmcb13 posted...
Just to make sure people don't forget. An Xbox user can do this forever even if it does get patched. Just clear your cache to wipe the patch and farm some mana. When you are done, repatch the game and hop back online with your newly acquired millions!

^This

It works on every game for that matter. Like Oblivion that they patched like 8 billion times to fix all the duping and money bugs.

Thank god this is in the game. I got tired of seeing 15 million dollar pets in the store... I bought my 15 mil squire animus and squire guardian thanks to this trick.
---
"Actually, he CAN comepare the two, especially considering the fact that he just did. Your logic fails." ~YamiSol