Stop bothering me for modded weapons

#1darkgreatzPosted 11/5/2011 11:37:16 AM
Seriously. I've gotten like 8 messages now asking for modded weapons. And two party invites asking for the same stuff. And after replying that I couldn't help them and explaining (partially) how you can get high on the leaderboards without using modded weapons I even had two replying to me that I was lying and a douche for not sharing saying that it was impossible for me to be the #1 on the Insane Glitter leaderboard without modded weapons.

Really?

How about you people stop sucking so much and learn to play the game properly. Maybe you'll get up there as well.

Anyway, sorry about this rant. I know most of you guys play legit so that's cool. :)
Illu also got a message asking for modded weapons just for being the #2 on there. lol
---
GT - Darkgreatz
#2JRodslegendPosted 11/5/2011 11:53:36 AM
How would modded weapons help?
I can see modded defenses helping quite a bit.
But higher end weapons don't even need to be "modded" they already destroy everything.
So if you get a message asking for modded towers, that'd be me
:)
Lol
#3darkgreatz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 11:56:17 AM
Well if you have a modded weapon with 100 upgrades, that would boost your defenses up real nicely, I guess.

But a really powerful weapon would help on maps like ogre crush and monster fest, since everything would be a one shot kill. It's actually why two guys invited me to their party asking for modded weapons cus they refused to believe that I was able to do Ogre Crush on insane in under 3 minutes, lol. I was also #4 on the leaderboards at the time, too. Which is why they send me the message.
---
GT - Darkgreatz
#4JRodslegendPosted 11/5/2011 12:00:53 PM
Lol, "doooood you CAN'T kill ogres with weapons! Its impossible! Hack3rrrr!"
#5IlluminaaPosted 11/5/2011 12:03:34 PM
Yeah, it's sad that people can't play the game properly. And even worse, if they want modded weapon, they ask random people if they have any to spare, instead of even modding their own weapons. That's even more sad
---
GT : Celestial Letum
#6Dcaptain23Posted 11/5/2011 12:20:12 PM
So do you have modded weapons? I don't want one, I just want to know.
---
GT: Dchen40
#7IlluminaaPosted 11/5/2011 12:22:03 PM
No, none of us do. We just play together alot and have top end Blasticus on our Huntresses (Over 50-60 base 27 upgrades) and good fully upgraded gear.
---
GT : Celestial Letum
#8darkgreatz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 12:26:06 PM
I'm disappointed that you even had to ask, Dcap.
---
GT - Darkgreatz
#9TheszNutsPosted 11/5/2011 12:41:39 PM
I can clear insane ogre crush in under 4 minutes and I'm not fully upgraded, so its not impossible to have such clear times.
---
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS
#10Max58201Posted 11/5/2011 12:56:40 PM
dark but you promised me my giant sword that hit 20 times per second and had +300 all stats :(
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples