Weapon list?

#1DonMacavelePosted 12/7/2011 5:10:19 PM
I've been looking around and can't find a really good single place that lists where to get which weapons on the console version. In addition, I haven't been able to locate a good listing on what the better weapons for each character are. I know it is opinion based. But some sort of a list of which weapons and good and why (high damage, piercing, ect.) would be really nice for people who don't really have hours to spend playing through looking for items. any help would be great, thanks!
#2TheszNutsPosted 12/7/2011 5:20:54 PM
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?24717-perfect-drop-compendium

It shows the more valued weapons, the values aren't exact for console but they're in the general range.
---
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS
#3DonMacavele(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 6:42:34 PM
Not bad, missing the fact that some weapons go through enemies and or walls, and that the M-32 grenade can bounce if it doesn't hit and enemy. Good in general reference though, thanks :)
#4blaza192Posted 12/7/2011 8:56:23 PM
Not all weapons are listed there by the way. The Apprentice is mostly complete though.
#5infinitexxPosted 12/7/2011 9:09:50 PM
The values on there are mostly accurate for the 360 (but they're outdated for PC). The issue is that some weapons are bumped out of consideration by Halloween items that we don't have access to.

I can't really think of anything you'd want that isn't on the list other than the elemental weapons for Squire (Rapier and Flamewarder).
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#6blaza192Posted 12/7/2011 9:17:16 PM
Just three actually. The two you just mentioned and the soul focuser.
#7TheszNutsPosted 12/7/2011 9:34:54 PM
Yes, and there are a few differences as well, like Animi dropping higher stats than what's listed.
---
Xbox Live Ambassador
#8DonMacavele(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2011 4:09:23 PM
As I had said though, good basic list and gave me a nice starting spot. I had actually came across the Squire's Flamewarder kind of on accident, didn't realize it was Summit insane and got a nice one on first time. Where do you get the Rapier though?
#9TheszNutsPosted 12/8/2011 6:18:09 PM
Alch Labs on Insane.
---
Xbox Live Ambassador