modders everywhere

#1neo_strike3Posted 12/21/2011 6:11:40 PM
i got this game because it looked cool from youtube videos and surprisingly was very fun since i always liked playing tower defense games in high school when i was younger now i get rpg mixed into it, seems really fun, love playing with friends local and going through the levels and i recently hit lvl 70 and wanting to do all the levels on insane which i managed to accomplish except the bonus level.

no matter how many times i tried by myself i couldnt do it so i went to xbl to search and find people to help me and even narrowed down my search so only bonus level on insane and i literally spent 2 hours joining games to either ..

A. be kicked out because people were trading mod weapons
B. i didnt have a modded weapon
C. left cause all they did was talk about modded weapons and wasnt actually gonna play.
D. harassed into spending MS points for modded weapons

and finally only 2 games i found

E. people actually started but lost very quickly

its annoying to see this game full of modders and all people care about when i join game is first thing people ask "is that weapon modded?" or "wanna buy a modded weapon?" or "i can mod that for you". its ridiculous!!!
#2DonMacavelePosted 12/21/2011 6:39:16 PM
It's true, that seems to be a vast majority of the game. I'm at even more of a disadvantage lacking a headset, so I can't even respond in time usually. I got lucky enough tonight to finally get into a couple runs of Summit insane to get my last two animus'. I just spent about an hour looking for Glitterhelm insane runs. Found one and got kicked on the 8th wave. Even let them set the towers how THEY wanted, all I did was run around DPS'ing lol.
#3TheszNutsPosted 12/21/2011 7:05:28 PM
Report them all, then when you're done ask one of us to join as the majority here do not support modded gear.
---
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS
#4neonsurfboardPosted 12/21/2011 7:15:04 PM

I'm relatively new to this game, only level 29 apprentice, but would like some non-modders to play with.

shoot me a friend invite if anyones interested. gt: NeonTrigger

#5lalwtfPosted 12/23/2011 9:17:46 AM
Hence why i only played with friends and we kicked all the hobolooters

I got my 200/200 somewhat legit, we abused some modded douchebag for the monster fest challenge on insane other then that no modding whatsoever.

I dont really play the game now im just waiting for real dlc (As in new characters and more content) otherwise i would pop on and force my friend to host and we could do the last level on insane for you with no problem whatsoever
---
Sweden´s finest or just stupid
#6GoodEvil014Posted 12/24/2011 1:39:08 AM
im down to play with you guys. i dont use modded gear, kinda kills the challenge. anyways hit me up if you want to play some good ol Dungeon Defenders. (i have a mic)

GT- JSotelo14
#7GuideToTheDarkPosted 12/24/2011 4:41:31 AM
I have a mic and no mods. If you guys are planning anything after the 25th, let me know. GT: Tony Kalamari
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#8SpiritOfSajuukPosted 12/24/2011 7:30:50 AM

I'm in the same boat being kicked all the time, only got this game a few days ago but really enjoying it most fun had on a game in some time.

Looking to play with anyone who isnt modding GT bEnZLa, only have a 23 dps squire and a 20? Tower apprentice as I'm new.

#9Fanny469Posted 12/24/2011 1:00:04 PM
i kinda disagree with some of this post.. i have reg guys and mod guys i will with either or depends who i play with i dont kick people unless they are acting out or selling stuff for no reason . i myself and looking for a few good people to play with i need to beat a few levels with 3 others. and i mainly use my mod to help people if they ask me not to i dont mind putting mine away. and can beat it with out the mods so no worrys. i use them to help others.. feel free to add me even if u dont have a mic just let me know in a message on there.. i dont mind who i play with so gt = CursingGhOsT469
#10TheszNutsPosted 12/24/2011 8:17:00 PM
Fanny469 posted...
i kinda disagree with some of this post.. i have reg guys and mod guys i will with either or depends who i play with i dont kick people unless they are acting out or selling stuff for no reason . i myself and looking for a few good people to play with i need to beat a few levels with 3 others. and i mainly use my mod to help people if they ask me not to i dont mind putting mine away. and can beat it with out the mods so no worrys. i use them to help others.. feel free to add me even if u dont have a mic just let me know in a message on there.. i dont mind who i play with so gt = CursingGhOsT469

I've seen your name pop up once, you kicked me randomly weeks ago
---
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS