New mod? READ!!

#1NayroyPosted 1/15/2012 2:32:25 AM(edited)
I was in my tavern and had items out while the tavern was locked and some random joined my game and started to pick up my items. Luckily I had stuff that I really didn't care for out, but yeah, it took my stuff before I snapped. So make sure you don't have your most valuables out.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Nayroy
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#2GuideToTheDarkPosted 1/16/2012 4:20:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

Another mod I came across: Doing ogre crush. After a few steps, the ogres just died. No damage numbers, no attention paid by anyone, they just died.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#3Methadone16Posted 1/16/2012 9:16:25 AM
All these mods that you guys are talking about, is this happening on the 360 or the PC? If it's going on with the 360 how are people modding?
---
007-373-5963
#4GuideToTheDarkPosted 1/16/2012 10:09:00 AM
This is the 360 board, for the 360. Console mods are far from new. They just port from console to pc, do the work there, and port back, as with any mod. Unless they're space wizards, who somehow mod with a controller while also taming space whales.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#5Nayroy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2012 11:34:35 AM
Looks like modded items was just the beginning.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Nayroy
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#6TheszNutsPosted 1/16/2012 12:07:07 PM
Just keep the items in your secret room or the forge, we found the directions and handed it to TE. All I will say is that virtually anyone, modder or not, can stumble on the directions by accident and it has now taken highest priority in the patch.
---
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS