Update

#1NayroyPosted 4/26/2012 3:15:15 AM(edited)
The update has arrived!

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?45416-Console-Patch-Notes-(Release-Dates-Here!)-and-Console-DLC-Q-amp-A

Oh, and the mods are still here.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Nayroy
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#2duncan76Posted 4/26/2012 4:56:56 AM
im not home yet. So you mean to tell me the modders didnt lose all their stats? I thought that was one of the purposes of the update to get rid of them. I may not purchase it then unless they giving better equipment like mystic. Tired of getting kicked because i dont have mods, and i be needing help on those maps. I still cant beat insane wizardry
#3Nayroy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 5:16:40 AM(edited)
I don't know why people where saying that mods where gunna be "fixed", that'll never happen. Also the only thing that I don't like about the update is the no Djinn warning.

Edit: So far the lvl 74, and 78 loots have been trash, they don't say that they are Myths too.
---
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#4duncan76Posted 4/26/2012 5:19:41 AM
couple of weeks ago when ps3 got their updates. On facebook Dungeon Defenders posted and warned everyone with mods to get rid of them before the patch or the patch would erase all data. Not the exact words but thats what i got out of it. People on the facebook wall was pissed because they gave this warning. I assumed it must be legit that mods were going to be a thing of the past.
#5Nayroy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 5:23:32 AM
It's nothing different when a game company says that a certain game will stop being make, but 3 years later you can still find new copies of the game. It's all a big lie, well on the Xbox it is.
---
#6duncan76Posted 4/26/2012 5:26:59 AM
so no better loot? Thats just burns my butt. I was looking forward to mystic gear, or at least higher stats on gear and weapons. Does it have higher than insane difficulty and being able to store 200 million mana? Or is that a lie too? Im glad it goes up to level 78, thats a plus
#7Nayroy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 6:00:05 AM(edited)
Mana bank does hold 200 million mana and there are no mythics, but I have found some lvl 74 and lvl 78 items that are really good. Like a grenade launcher with 260 damage with 42 ups, and armour that has good starting stats with 54 ups. The dlc weapons are good too, moraggo's is the best so far.

Edit: The tower attacks are more like the pc version and the sps for pets seems so be fixed.
---
#8TheszNutsPosted 4/26/2012 7:54:11 AM
They never said this would give mythics.
---
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS
#9Nayroy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 8:06:17 AM
Not now, but maybe soon.
---
#10CinderDragon77Posted 4/29/2012 8:07:28 AM
Nayroy posted...
Mana bank does hold 200 million mana and there are no mythics, but I have found some lvl 74 and lvl 78 items that are really good. Like a grenade launcher with 260 damage with 42 ups, and armour that has good starting stats with 54 ups. The dlc weapons are good too, moraggo's is the best so far.

Edit: The tower attacks are more like the pc version and the sps for pets seems so be fixed.

Actually they still shoot at about half the speed they say the would. Ex: .25 fire rate= 2 sps, when it should actually be 4 sps.(Same goes for pets.)
---
Nut Up or Shut Up.
:)Zombieland