How awesome is the new character?

#1CinderDragon77Posted 5/3/2012 12:24:53 PM
Doesn't he look awesome, being able to summon/go into RTS mode and have two pets is awesome...Oops, I forgot we payed for the demo version nevermind.
---
Nut Up or Shut Up.
:)Zombieland
#2NayroyPosted 5/3/2012 12:28:06 PM
Which toon is this?
---
Xbox Gamertag: Nayroy
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#3CinderDragon77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 12:30:47 PM
Nayroy posted...
Which toon is this?

The summoner, he was in the digest today, if you read it it also said that PS3 will be getting a 3rd patch may 15th and their is still no release date for the 2nd patch for 360. They really need to separate the console forums into 2 different sections b/c the PS3 and 360 are and now always will be 2 different games.
---
Nut Up or Shut Up.
#4fredbeatswilmaPosted 5/3/2012 4:25:17 PM
CinderDragon77 posted...
Nayroy posted...
Which toon is this?

The summoner, he was in the digest today, if you read it it also said that PS3 will be getting a 3rd patch may 15th and their is still no release date for the 2nd patch for 360. They really need to separate the console forums into 2 different sections b/c the PS3 and 360 are and now always will be 2 different games.

The forums there are about as close as separated as it's gonna get. It's about 95% psn and 5% xbl from what I've noticed in the past week or so.
---
I'm tired of being a kiwi...
#5CinderDragon77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 6:46:04 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
Nayroy posted...
Which toon is this?

The forums there are about as close as separated as it's gonna get. It's about 95% psn and 5% xbl from what I've noticed in the past week or so.

It's because they promised a ton of crap and then deny that they ever did, and 360 players have a ton of choices for different games, and they don't like taking crap like that so they just quit, we're behind PS3 on patches(thought that MS had a rule against that), hackers have ruined whatever was left of the broken, hardly patched, unbalanced, and small community. I just can't understand why they keep saying to blame MS or Sony b/c I've never seen it take 6+ months to get out a single patch to fix a game for minor problems and cause more than fixed. They totally lied their ***** off about the patch fixing Pet attack rate and tower attack rate to PC standards. The only reason PS3 is still playing is b/c their aren't really any hackers on PS3 and the fact that they are getting patches every 2 weeks or so and we're lucky to get one within every 6+ months or so. MS never takes that long to approve a patch, ever.
---
Nut Up or Shut Up.
#6DK_540Posted 5/3/2012 6:56:46 PM
CinderDragon77 posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
Nayroy posted...
Which toon is this?

It's because they promised a ton of crap and then deny that they ever did, and 360 players have a ton of choices for different games, and they don't like taking crap like that so they just quit, we're behind PS3 on patches(thought that MS had a rule against that), hackers have ruined whatever was left of the broken, hardly patched, unbalanced, and small community. I just can't understand why they keep saying to blame MS or Sony b/c I've never seen it take 6+ months to get out a single patch to fix a game for minor problems and cause more than fixed. They totally lied their ***** off about the patch fixing Pet attack rate and tower attack rate to PC standards. The only reason PS3 is still playing is b/c their aren't really any hackers on PS3 and the fact that they are getting patches every 2 weeks or so and we're lucky to get one within every 6+ months or so. MS never takes that long to approve a patch, ever.

do you ever make a post without whining? If don't like TE so much then quit playing their game.
#7CinderDragon77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 7:04:54 PM
DK_540 posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
Nayroy posted...
Which toon is this?

do you ever make a post without whining? If don't like TE so much then quit playing their game.

It's called complaining and without complaining nothing would get fixed(not like a whole lot is getting fixed anyway.) Who said I'm still playing the game? I'll admit I played it when the patch came out to finally use my app and my data got corrupted so when I got him back to at least pre-patch stats within an hour and I expected his towers to shoot 5 times a second and my animus to shoot at six, what do I get, a 2 sps MMT and a 1-2sps animus and that's the end of hope for me, do you even see hardly any 360 players on the forums anymore, no it's b/c they gave up, you keep defending them for all this crap but you know it's true and you can continue taking it but me and a lot of other people already said "I'm done." And the fact that even PS3 is a different game than 360 now lol.
---
Nut Up or Shut Up.
#8DK_540Posted 5/3/2012 7:33:14 PM
PS3 has 83 level cap on us, with 83 loot... thats not really that much, most their players haven't even hit 78 yet. and they have more problems with patches then we do, they only get so many cause Sony doesn't check them for bugs. PS3 can't even play Moraggo with more then 2 people online.

Only reason we got the last patch so late, was because it was rejected twice for bugs.
We get clean patches, while PS3 gets buggy patches.
#9fredbeatswilmaPosted 5/3/2012 7:43:33 PM
Aren't they getting patch 3 along with dlc3 on the 15th though? Did I read that correctly somewhere?

Would xbox get patch 2 then or no patch?
---
I'm tired of being a kiwi...
#10shadowtemariPosted 5/3/2012 9:11:20 PM

PS3 has 83 level cap on us, with 83 loot... thats not really that much, most their players haven't even hit 78 yet. and they have more problems with patches then we do, they only get so many cause Sony doesn't check them for bugs. PS3 can't even play Moraggo with more then 2 people online.

Only reason we got the last patch so late, was because it was rejected twice for bugs.
We get clean patches, while PS3 gets buggy patches.

We get clean patches along with all the hackers nice trade off...
---
It's been so long since I've fought in Midgard.(Freya)
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-7459-9271]